Thomasville Furniturethey don't deliver as promised

R

We purchased a piece of furnitrue from Thomasville August 30, 2008. As of today November 29, 2008 they still can give us a delivery date. Worse they could not even contact me to let me know the furniture was delayed. If you are considering Thomasvilled I sugguest you go to another line. Thomasville does not deliver as promised.

• La
    L&M Reinhold May 26, 2010

I also purchased an entire bedroom set from Thomasville the Hills of Tuscany. My husband and I bought the furniture on February 27, 2010. The salesperson said it would take 4 to 6 weeks. It is now May 24 and I still do not have my furniture. I called the store the first week in May after being put on hold for 15 minutes I was told the bed would not be ready until June 18 and the sales person said she informed me of that when we bought it that it could take 12 to 14 weeks. I immediately got annoyed because I know the difference between 4 to 6 weeks and 12 to 14 weeks, so now she is lying to me. Then she proceeded to tell me that everything else was in. I called back on May 21 to see if they could deliver what had come in and I was given a number the delivery company. The delivery company had no record of my order so I called the store back to get the PO#. Again talking to my same sales rep I was put on hold for 20 minutes. She then proceeded to tell me that she was mistaken and all of my order was on back order. I wrote customer service and within 30 minutes I received an email that they were working on the issue. 30 minutes after the email the sales rep leaves me a voice message at home not my cell that the other pieces are in and the delivery company would call me for a delivery time. 5 days have passed still no call. Either there is no furniture or they are working on gathering it from a showroom floor. I will be calling customer service and demand a discount. If they refuse I will ask for my money back and get my furniture elsewhere.