THOMAS COOK INDIA LTDFAKE PROMISES

I have book this tour for my honey moon from thomas cook india ltd, they have cheated me and give make wrong promises with me.

1-They told me we are going to saty in centre of the city but we stay atleast 25 km in the outkirs of the city.

2- They told us we are going to get a time for shopping and when we go on a tour they just give us half an hour and when we get only 5 min late they leave us alone in the oxford circus.

3- They told us we are suppose to leave from the hotel at around 9 in the morning, but when we reach there they wakeup us at 7 in the morning and take us without having the breakfast.

4- Thomas cook tour manager said us he has no interest in taking us on tour but, it his job so he, s doing, if u want to go or not it your choise.

5- They told us take an expensive tour because it has very less travelling in coach, but we travel more them 10 hours every day.

6- They told us we are going to have 4 overnight cruise in the tour, but when we go there we get a yatch ride.

7- Agent told us we are going to travel on euro rail, but we traveled on le-shuttle.

8- At the time of making booking i told agent that r u sure that tour is good for youngster and honeymoon couple, he said sir believe us, you will enjoy it. But when we meet all other group people all are above 50 and they are from south india, we dont even know there language.

9- Then i call agent on the second day of tour and told that, this is not what i ask for and what you promise me, he said sir try it and go to paris you will enjoy, i said ok.

10- Then he said if you not enjoy you can decide what you want to do, then i make all payment stop in the bank which is in favour of thomas cook india ltd.

11- After that agent calls me and use abusve language and said we know how take money, we will harrase your parents in india if you dont take.

12- Then he call my parents in India and shout on him and he said i will make you arrest if you dont make payment and we know other way of taking payments.

13- Now my whole honey moon is spoiled and my wife is crying like and hell, you tell me what to do, iam going to Court and sur the thomas cook. You tell me what to do as soon as possible.

Agent details-- Thomas Cook India Limited | SF-36, West Gate Mall | Rajouri Garden | New Delhi | 110027 |
'+91 - 11 – [protected] | F +91 - 11 – [protected] | Web www.thomascook.in

Agent name is- Mr- Saransh Seth and Arjun Mehta.

• Ni
    Nischay K Nov 22, 2017

Worst Experience ever in terms of processing time & Refund policy, I've paid full as advance money for the tour . as the plan got cancelled due to slow process of Thomas cook team . (Not our fault)

When a customer gives his valuable money to a trustworthy company, he believes his money is safe . But, here the amount which I paid - They have no explanation where it was used & in return they are telling me its impossible to get the details of your amount. (Its customers right to know)

Thomascook will tempt you with good offers, but once you fall into uncertainty . They will not even respond back .

TRUST ME, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY .

PLEASE DON'T GO WITH THEM, YOU WILL FALL INTO TRAP . I would rather suggest you to go for other companies like YATRA or Makemytrip.

• Se
    Service quality Jan 21, 2016

Dear Mr. Harish,

We regret the inconvenience caused. To enable us to address your concern, please write into [email protected]

Best,
    Team Thomas Cook India

• Ha
    Harish Sable Jan 20, 2016

Thomas Cook has promised to provide LTA bills after complete the journey but they were fail to provide the same. I lost the chance to reimburse the travel amount from my organization. During visit to North East tour the accommodation which they provided was too bad and also he places which should cover as per planned was not completed.

Below team has fraud commitment before started tour.

Manish ;
    Sachin ;
    Anoop ;
    Shobha singh ;
    Vijay Shekhar ;
    Akhil Bhatnagar

I will not suggest to any one to choose Thomas Cook.

• Sh
    Shwetha Amin Oct 14, 2015

Pathetic service provided by the customer service rep.
    After the initial advance payment is made, they dont respond to mails or calls. Calls are disconnected after placing on hold.
    All the hidden costs are not mentioned in the initial quotation shared. Only after the advance payment is made, all the hidden costs like exchange rates, extra payment if used credit card, etc are highlighted. By then its too late to cancel also since they will not repay the advance payment made.
    Will never use Thomas Cook again nor will suggest any of my acquaintances to avail their service.

• Pc
    p. c.kanthaliya Aug 15, 2012

Dr. P.C. Kanthaliya
    Ex Professor & Head
    (Department of Ag.Chemistry & Soil Science
    Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur)
    ‘Arihant’, 31-Nakoda Complex,

The Manager
    Thomas Cook (India) Ltd
    Shop No.3/4, Rang Niwas Hotel Compound
    Lake Palace Road, Udaipur-313001

Sub: Regarding Muskan Senior Citizen Group Tour of Europe held during June 21 to July 2, 2012

Dear Sir,

I along with my spouse toured to Europe with Muskan Senior Citizen Group during June 21 to July 2, 2012 through your esteemed and well known popular company. However, we had to face many problems due to irregularities and mismanagement which are listed as below:

1. The tour price was decided of Rs 141500 (INR 62000+EUR1170) assuming EUR rate Rs 68 per euro. The euro rate at the time of final payment was around Rs 69/ and thus one has to pay an additional amount of Rs 1170 per passenger but were charged Rs 145172/ per ticket instead of Rs 142670/. Your company has charged brokerage and telegraphic transfer amount from us, which is against the terms and condition of the package tour (Copy enclosed). Thus you have charged an additional amount of Rs 5004/ per couple which should be refunded.
    2. We were assured to extend the facility of AC bus to and fro journey between Udaipur and Ahmedabad. While going to Ahmedabad, AC bus was provided but with damaged luggage box and thus we were forced to put our luggage on the sit which caused inconvenience to us. Moreover AC bus was not provided for return journey from Ahmedabad to Udaipur. Ordinary sleeper bus was arranged by your company which could not accommodate all the 46 passengers. Many of us were forced to sit in cabin of driver and had to face the problems.
    3. We reached LHR London air port at 01.15PM on 21st June. It took about half an hour to complete the formalities and all the members were ready to go hotel at 2.00 PM but coach arrived very late, therefore we could check in hotel at 5.00PM. After fresh up, we boarded in this bus for dinner at 7.00PM. We were supposed to visit many of shopping stores as per itinerary on this day. This day was wasted by Mr. Parvinder Singh, Tour Manager for his poor management.
    4. Due to above mentioned circumstances; the programme of first day was merged in second day. As per itinerary, we have to see only Madam Tussad’s wax museum after the lunch allowing sufficient time. But we were given only 40 minutes to visit famous Madam Tussaud’s wax museum as shopping of first day programme is to arrange. Owing to limited allotted time we could see only half of the museum. We could not see 4D show and many important events of the museum. City tour was also not properly managed and we were not allowed to ride on popular London eye even at our own cost. Moreover, we could not pass over Tower Bridge and thus missed the opportunity to visit Tower Bridge.
    5. On third day (23rd June) it was supposed to arrange city tour, visit of Eiffel Tower, and cruise in Seine River and Lido show as per itinerary but covered only Eiffel Tower. On making enquiry to Tour Manager, he replied that he had authority to change itinerary.
    6. On the 4th day (24th June) only three hours were given for Disney Studio instead of full day as per itinerary .We had made payment of Disney land (70 euro per passenger) for full day but we could see a little part of it due to poor management of Mr. Parminder Singh. I also argued to follow itinerary in Toto as per schedule. He informed us that Driver was not cooperating and therefore he could not arrange the tour of third day as per schedule .Thus uncovered items of previous day was covered in following day which had created problems. This was the problem of company not the passenger’s. Tour members should not suffer for the mistakes of the company. We had made full payments of Disney land and it is the responsibility of the company to cover all the places as per itinerary on the scheduled dates. There were very hot discussions between Mr. Singh and tour members on these points. We could not enjoy tour as two days programme were being merged in one day and that was not expected from a reputed company like your. However, after this day tour programme was operated as per schedule.
    7. The result of hot arguments as stated above resulted in smooth conduction of tour as per schedule during 5 to 8th day (25th to 28th June, 12). On 29th June we started journey for Pisa about one hour late for the reason best known to Tour Manager and also Driver took rest for two times during journey each for 30 minutes. This resulted delay in arrival at Pisa. We were allowed only 15 minutes to see the squares of miracles including famous leaning tower of Pisa that also from a far distance. We were not allowed to see it closely. It is right that you do not allow visiting inside but our request to see it closely was ignored. Thus Driver did not cooperate for which Mr. Parvinder Singh also tried his best.
    8. On 30th June, we get down near by area of Trevi Fountains in Rome and our coach moved to parking stand and parked there. Three ladies of our group opted to sit in the coach. After sometime two of them went for toilet for which Driver also guided way to toilet. After that, the Driver receive message to collect remaining members who visited Trevi Fountain. The driver did not waited for the ladies who went for toilet and also ignored request of third one sitting in the coach. We all were worried not finding those two ladies of our group. This was behavior and attitude of Driver which must be condemned. Anyway the ladies were traced after half hour on taking repeated round of the roads.
    9. As per itinerary daily continental break has to be served. For the last four days (29th June to 2nd July) we were not provided continental break fast. Hotel Planet at Arezzo and airport Hotel Bergamo were not up to standard. These are not 3 or 4 starred hotels.
    10. The quality of food at Banglore Express, London was not good with poor arrangement of dining hall and we accommodate with great difficulty. Similarly lunch and packed dinner in Italy at Indiano Gandhi Restaurant was of very poor quality.
    11. In spite of misbehavior and non cooperative attitude of driver we paid tip of euro 1104/ (24 euro per passenger @2 euro/day). As courtesy we also paid Rs 4600/ as tip to Mr. Parvinder Singh although he could not plan the tour as per schedule.
    As stated above our tour for London, Paris and Pisa (total five days) was spoiled due to poor management of the company. We were not satisfy with the tour and also mentioned feed back form. I had also given one page write up note about experience of tour to Tour Manager Mr.Parvinder Singh.

Looking to above points, I hope that you will take suitable action to maintain the glory of world famous tour company -Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.

Thanking you,

(P.C. Kanthaliya)
    Arihant’, 31-Nakoda Complex,
    Hiran Magri, Sector-4, Udaipur-313002

Copy: M/s Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., Head –Service Quality, Thomas Cook Building, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001, India

• Ar
    ArjunK Mar 14, 2012

This has come as quite a shock to me, I've traveled by Thomas Cook a lot of times and have to say they have delivered to what they promised to me when traveling with my family and the group with which we traveled as well. They were recently voted as one of the best brands and the selection was done by the consumers itself.

• Su
    Suby Apr 25, 2017

@ArjunK Fake, self promoting :-(

• St
    Stupid Mehta Jul 14, 2011

From your comments you seem to be so desperate :) Very Very Poor English dude...F...U