The Warranty Departmentno response

I have tried repeatedly to cancell my coverage. No one knows how to help me ; they keep giving me other phone numbers which lead to an answer machine that you leave a message and they don't return the call. phone numbers i have used are as follows [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

• Ti
    tiger panzer Apr 22, 2009

i called mepco yesterday 4/22/09, all i got was the runaround. i spoke with a person who sounds like he was satan on the phone. i never did receive my answers to my questions. and when i tried to cancel my contract, satan terminated my phone call. they are a bunch of rectum lovers.
    i'm going to call them again and cancel my extended warranty.if they continue to ignore me, i will get the attorney general of the state of connecticut involved.

• Sp
    Spooky30 May 17, 2009

I filed a complaint with the AG's office in Illinois. This whole thing is one big scam. These people should be in prison.

• On
    onc. cna Jul 13, 2009

I agree!!! They will call me at 8 in the morning to 9 at night, what company calls you that late?? When i told them I wanted to cancle my contract, they said they had to send me some papers in the mail for me to sign to discontinue it...I didnt believe them, so i changed my visa card #, guess what! They didnt send me ###! This whole thing is crock and I was stupid to sign on with them! I learned my lesson and with $400 out!

• Re
    REAL TRUE Apr 05, 2013

MEPCO ITS A FRAUD! I WAS READING ALL THE POST THAT PEOPLE WROTE ABOUT AND ME AND MY WIFE BEING THROUGH HELL ... I DID NOT HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.. I'M STILL STRUGGLING TO GET MY MONEY BACK AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF A CANCELATION ...