The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mepco Finance Corporation — Not Covering Warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Smooth talking salesmen from Mepco calls us telling us our warranty was getting ready to expire and if we would like to extend it in which we agreed to do so. We asked him when does it start covering us? He mentioned since we already had warranty that it would be effective as soon as we renew with them. We agreed to purchase the warranty and two months later our car was acting up and when we called they said they will not help us in fixing it because there was a 90 day period that we were not aware of since the smooth salesmen never mentioned. BE VERY CAREFUL with these people everything sounds so good at the begining and when your car acts up there are grey areas in which they tell you or is not on the contract that keeps them from paying when your car breaks down. Tried to get our Down Payment plus two months worth of payments total $500 dollars and they said they cannot give us our money because it has been past 30 days since we purchased the warranty. They RIP US OFF so be careful and DO NOT I Repeat DO NOT USE MEPCO FINANCE CORPORATION!!!
More Mepco Finance Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Terrible customer service
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Unable get a contact number. Have paid up amount for coverage on my Lincoln. No current number to contact their office.
- Mepco Finance Corporation - National Dealers Warranty would not cancel in my first 30 trial period
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Extended Warrantee
- Mepco Finance Corporation - scam on extended warrenty for car!
- Mepco Finance Corporation - customer service
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Refusal to Cover Parts
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Will not authorize reimbursement
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Fraudulent charges
- Mepco Finance Corporation - Extended auto warranty