The Secret Societywasn't able to return books

S Review updated:

This is about an exclusive association-secret society-supposedly they discovered that I possessed several rare traits-which they were searching for.. I really should have listened when they said" I may be saying to myself-this is all a bunch of hooey", but I didn't-they did send me "Greatest Kept Secrets"-free.(2300 years-hidden secrets). After this, they convinced me to order the SOS Visions-(2nd Heirloom pkg.-450-pages)-for this, I pd $49.95-covered direct costs-other book for $50.00 -3rd Heirloom pkg. (the author for 1st & 2nd pkg. is Mark Hamilton-then they wanted me to send pymt. for membership-$49.50. I was told that members were able to get a refund before 90 days-I wrote a letter, never received a response. I would like my $$$$back, but this is for everyone to really, really open their eyes & not believe . It's also known as: The Nouveau Society-POBox 6304-Dover, De [protected] Thank you.