Lottery Complaints & Reviews

LotteryPlease understand and follow my option

Respected peoples;

I ms;erla mamatha from india(Visakhapatnam) requested that;

Regarding the lottery/prize, which had come to me,

I request to you please do as follows;

1, i request to you kindly arrange through rbi as follows ;
Deduct that requested tax amount from prize money, and deposit remaining balance amount in to my account please.

2, come my house( quarter number 448 f sector 6 ukkunagaram visakhapatnam andrapradesh state india post code 530032)handed over that prize items/things, then only i will pay if any required tax amount is there. Or
3, i request to you to kindly arrange and inform to my bank manager through reserve bank of india then inform to me(My account number;[protected], bank name;sbi bank, account name;ms;mamatha erla, branch code;8054, bank address;ukkunagaram n.H-2 visakhapatnam india post code;530032, my bank manager p.H number [protected], my bank email id;sa.[protected]@sbi.Co.Inred, swift/bic code;sbininbb145) for paying any tax amount regarding lottery/prize.After enquiry and confirmation only, i will definitely deposit/pay that particular tax amount.Or

4, send that prize/items to visakhapatnam(India) courier/airport/post office, then inform to me.I will definitely go and pay/deposit particular tax amount after enquiry and confirmation, if any tax amount has to pay.

These are my decisions.

Please choose any one and follow that.

If the lottery/prize not fake/fraud, there is no problem to doing like this.
There are so many fake/fraud lotteries are there in uk, this is including or excluding i don't known, but you known.That is the reason i was taken above decisions.

I request to you kindly please do this . Thanking you yours sincerely. Ms' erla mamatha .P.H.Numbers;+[protected], +[protected].
My date of birth;19/06/1989.
My age;23 years.
Occupation;job seeker.
Sex;female.
Martial status;un married.

LotteryLottery prize true or fake, please send answer to my email id;[protected]@gmail.com.If it a true what

Lottery prize true or fake, please send answer to my email id;[protected]@gmail.com.If it a true what is the correct procedure to receive them.Thank you.Erla mamatha.P.H;+[protected], +[protected]

• Er

10:47 AM (12 hours ago)

to me
    Reserve Bank of India {RBI}

31 th August, 2012.

Fund Transfer Notification In The Amount Of £250, 000.00 Great Britain Pound Sterling's.

BANKING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 9.00 Am - 5.00 Pm

Saturday: 9.00 Am -2.00 Pm

Our Ref: RBI 830/99/LBC

Your Ref: RBI 021/11/NRC

ATTENTION MRS.ERLA MAMATHA

We are in receipt of the transfer of your beneficiary funds from the YAHOO AWARD CO-ORDINATOR LONDON(MR. JOHN SUNDERLAND) OFFICE ENGLAND. Into your account in your country, we have scrutinized the transaction to you, and we see it as legitimate money which will be transferred into your account.

The money is in Hard currency which is GREAT BRITISH POUNDS, due to the present constitution which has just been adjusted in this Country India, your Cheque has to be registered with us (The Reserve Bank Of India) before we can start your job by transferring into your local bank account in your country, you are to Register the Funds with the Reserve Bank Of India and the required fees is 21, 500.00INR.

Note: You are to scan out the attached form and fill your nominated bank account for confirmation, and also send it back with your scan copy of any identity prove, all this are needed so we can have an effective transfer of your funds into your account.

You are to send the attached file back to us so that we can move to next step on how you are going to send the requested fee across to us for the registration before transfer can take place to your nominated bank account in your country.

This email is being sent to you from the RESERVE BANK in New Delhi because this was were the UK bank diplomat deposited your funds. We await your response to this mail regarding the registration fee. Note; The whole processing will take only two working hours if you can meet up with our requirements. NB: Kindly fill and return the attached Registration form.

Kindly contact the UK Agent from YAHOO AWARD COORDINATOR with his Mobile for any enquirers on your funds, Mr John Sunderland +919873636881

Best Regards
    Executive Director (Foreign Remittance Department)
    Governor...Dr D. Subbarao

Reserve Bank of India

View our Privacy Policy and Conditions of Use of this website.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER--------------------------------------------------------------------
    This e-mail contains confidential information or information’s belonging to and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. Consider the environment before printing this email. RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates each reserve the right to /monitor all email communications through its networks.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------END OF DISCLAIMER----------------------------------------------------------------

Lotterylottery prize true or fake, please send answer to my email id;[protected]@gmail.com.

Erla Mamatha <[protected]@gmail.com>
DEPARTURE OF MR. JOHN SUNDERLAND FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT OF £250, 000.00 / ATTACHED CERTIFICATE FOLLOWS
yahoo companyuk <barclay.[protected]@w.cn> Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM
To: [protected]@gmail.com

Barclays Bank Plc . Knightsbridge

International Banking Centre, Bowater House .
Registered No: 1026167.
Registered Office: 166 Hyathe Heatherwold,
Newton Newbury Berkshire, RG209BG UK.
Mob : +[protected]
Tel. : +[protected]
29/08/2012

ATTENTION : MRS. ERLA MAMATHA,

WITH OUR DISCUSSION WITH THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I ), WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT, THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I ) HAVE AGREED TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR PRIVATE ACCOUNT AS SOON AS YOUR BANK DRAFT IS DEPOSITED IN THEIR BANK. OUR SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE OF BARCLAY'S BANK, MR. JOHN SUNDERLAND WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY, INDIA TO TRANSFER YOUR WINNING AMOUNT, 250, 000.00. GREAT BRITISH POUNDS INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS . HE IS OUR SENIOR DIPLOMAT AND HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE BANK FOR SO MANY YEARS.

HE WILL CONTACT YOU ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE OFFICE OF THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU RECONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO HIM IMMEDIATELY WHEN HE WILL CALL YOU FROM R.B.I OFFICE. YOU ARE ADVICE TO FOLLOW ALL HIS INSTRUCTION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY. TAKE PROPER CARE OF HIM BECAUSE, THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME OF COMING TO INDIA .

THIS IS MAKING 19YRS OF EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH THE BANK AND HE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN ANY TRANSFER THAT HE MADE . HE WILL GUIDE AND INFORM YOU ALL THE PROCESS AND MAKE SURE YOUR WINNING PRIZE IS TRANSFER INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS BE FOR COMING BACK TO UK . GET US INFORM AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED EVEN WHEN HE FINISH THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU . CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS DATE:

DEPARTURE DATE : THURSDAY 30TH AUGUST 2012

ARRIVAL DATE : FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2012

NOTE : SEND US YOUR PHOTO ID PROOF . HE WILL USE IT TO IDENTIFY YOU WHEN HE WILL COME TO YOUR RESIDENCE TO DELIVER YOUR YAHOO CERTIFICATE AND INSURANCE CERTIFICATE TO YOU AFTER THE TRANSFER. KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOUR WINNING AMOUNT IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO AVOID UNWANTED CLAIMS.

THANKS,
MR. ROBERT E. DIAMOND JR.
(THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK

CROYDON.LONDON
Ref: BTX/4117XI/04
Batch: 11/25/0304

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw (#471) of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on December 2011.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: [protected] (bonus no.), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of GBP 5, 000, 000.00 (Five Million pounds sterling) in cash credited to file BXU/[protected]/011.This is from a total cash prize of GBP 20, 000, 000 shared amongst the first four (4) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly until the end of the year.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.([protected]) In view of this, your GBP 5, 000, 000.00 (Five Million pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and provide him with the information below by fax: +[protected].
1. Name:
10. Fax Number:
11. Draw Number above:
Mr. Christopher Richard Hubert

Fax: +[protected]
CONGRATULATIONS from me and members of staff of the NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Lime Robert.
Online coordinator for THE NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International Program
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
J.Lisa Elizabeth
Controller
You Must Be 16 and Above Before you can Play or Claim A Prize
this is wat peaople do to try and scam us annoying emails beware.

Anita Nov 03, 2008

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/940X2/68 Dear Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of theUK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 31st October 2008.The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided tothis office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and waspicked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in cashcredited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in thiscategory B. Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims departmentverify your winning after you might have filled thepayment processing form below. Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Phone No.5.Occupation6.Winning Email Address Assigned Claims Agent: Harley WhiteEmail;[email protected]; +447024053749, +447024072910Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.Yours SincerelySteven Green(Online Promo Co-ordinator)

I ALSO RECEIVED THE ABOVE EMAIL - OF COURSE IT IS A SCAM, THEY PREY ON PEOPLE REALYING ON THEIR VULNERABILITY. MY ANSWER TO THEM WAS AS FOLLOWS:

Dear Harley

I also forgot to ask would you like my bank details so that you are then able to wire the money directly into my account, but of course I understand that you would more than likely have to do the transfer via a bank of your own first, due to some set procedure?? Or ideally would you prefer a wire cash payment from myself to cover the costs for the courier service that you would have to undertake to deliver such a cheque etc.. Well no doubt you will be requiring some kind of information or details as I am sure that you will no doubt at some point attempt to somehow extract cash from me. I was waiting for your reply after receiving your delightful email, and thought we could play along with each other - but how that dissapointing I didn't receive anything back- as of yet !!! However I do have a tendency to be rather impatient, which is why I guess I am chasing you.

You really should endeavour to make this email you send out more believeable, but at the same time I am sure there are alot of desperate people out there who see this as a glimpse of hope, and are more than happy to believe it as they see it as a light at the end of the tunnel in some cases, whereas for others it is like a god-send - if -as they must always question themselves... it isn't a Scam!!! But on this point I guess people like yourselves feel no remorse, no guilt in taking from others, for what they have actually worked for. Taking from some maybe who may see what you are offering as a means to an end. For some it maybe a bonus and it didnt really matter in the first place, as you cannot miss what you never have. But the worst is the ones that this may have really meant something to. Even if you are unable to extract anything from there, it is just the realisation for them that ' ###, I got done over 'etc... and the light they were glancing up at totally fades out, and they lose the last little piece of faith they did have.

You may not think it important, but I have seen, I have known through work experience, through life experience the impact, that such so called little scams have on other people. Although I may not have been affected myself and it may not directly impact me, it does bother me the effect it has on other people who do fall for your dirty, greedy, tricks, and how you choose to prey on people in order to meet your greedy little, if not big needs, more than likely wants and desires rather than actual day to day needs. So I will just say you should truly be careful what you do in life, every action has a consequence. You do truly reep what you sow, so if your conscience is light and unaffected, give it time, maybe a year, maybe more, but what you do to others will be done unto you. Im not a God fearing person but I do believe in God, I believe in faith and I believe in Karma and I believe that very anti- greedy rip-off merchants, especially taking from those where even a couple of pounds may make a difference in their day to day living, and believe me it does, will suffer the consequence of their actions. It is evil to give a person a glimmer of hope and then to shaater it and take it away. You may be able to justify it in your own head, but then it goes to show how small minded and selfish you really are. There are ways to make money - and I believe this is not one of them.

If you feel I am lecturing then well - you are right as this is exactly what I am doing. I hope you and your team - as no doubt there would be a few of you, do feel the rewards of the money if you do make any, and believe me the taste will not be sweet. In fact I am sure, due to the way you have got the money, you will realise just how unhappy money can make you, as and if you continue this way.

My kindest regards

Anita

Lottery — lottery

i am sheryl lucero from philippines, i just want to know if my 250, 000.00 usd can still claim..because i...

Lotteryis it true or not?

Sir, I have been awarded a prize in BBC lottery board of amount 500 thousand pounds, as per the instructions of RBI Foriegn Remittance Department, i have paid the amount nearly Rs. 70500 as fee for currency conversion, COT Code, for the transfer of amount to my personal acount in a local bank in India.But, Now they asking me to pay TAX CLEARANCE CODE of 1 lakh, 50 thousands to get the money transfer to my personal acount
I need an information that whether the procedure is correct or they are making a fraud to me?? And if it is true, then how can i get assurance that i have been awarded prize? or can u confirm me that whether i have been awarded prize or not?

• Ra
    RASHBIHARI NAIK Mar 16, 2012

i Mr. RASHBIHARI NAIK ODISHA INDIA HAD ALSO INFORMED BY THE CYBERCRIME BUREAU THAT IHAVE REALLY WON THE LOTTERY AND MY WINNING ID WASIN-7658888-009 AND IWAS INFORMED TO CONTACT THE ALLIANCE AND LEICSTER BANK UK, I CONTACTED AND OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN THE BANK[NO116757650078911] AFTER THAT I WAS ASKED BY THE BANK TO DEPOSIT RS.36000/INR IN THEIR ICICIBANK ACCOUNT INDIA[NO110505000232].WHEN I STATED MY INABILITY .THEY DID NOT CONTACT ME, PLEASE ENQUIRE AND GIVE ME JUSTICE.THANKING U.RASHBIHARI

Lotteryto check its validation

sir
i had get a message from your country
i have paste all information please check this and send the related information on email id :[protected]@ibibo.com
mobile:[protected]

Google-Yahoo Corporations

30 Leichester Square. City, London.

Country, United Kingdom.
Postal/Zip Code, WC2H 7LA
===================================

Dear Lucky Winner

Hearty Congratulations to you from the Board and Members of the Google_Yahoo Lottery Co-operations on your email draw selection for the cash prize of 500, 000.00 Pounds.Your bio-datas has been received and verified.We wish to use this medium to confirm to you that your email address selected for this year's online email random sweepstake programme, has successfully passed our verification email matching test for our 11 winners in this annual online lottery programme organised by the Google Co-operations in collaboration with Yahoo Group. By responding to the winning notification mail means that you are now qualified to received the prize amount stated in your category, which is 500, 000.00 Great British Pound Sterlings. Do make sure that you are the rightful owner of the winning email because strict penalty with be taking by this organisation against you, if discovered that you are not the rightful user of this email or false informations sent to this office.

A Crossed cashier cheque has been issued in the name which you have sent to this office and registered under the BRITISH INSURANCE MINISTRY with hard cover issurance policy which makes your cheque absolutely impossible for anyone to cash except you and this cheque can only be cleared to your designated local bank account by a hand written signature from the beneficiary whose name is boldly written on the top of the cheque and that person is you. This means that you alone would be required to sign for the clearance of the cheque upon the arrival of your cheque and every legal documents from this reputable organisation.

A sealed Parcel with identification number CPL/0976/008 has been package, registered and insured by our reliable delivery agency here in england. ICM(International Cargo Movers)a reputable international forwarders, consolidators and shipping agent with an efficient air frieght forwarding service, providing you an expedited service for time critical consignment like this, due to urgency in this delivery.We have selected the most appropriate carrier(ICM) for this delivery while taking into account the variations of delivery restrictions on international money orders and payment cheques as this involves air frieght consolidation, custom clearance and registrations and air frieght parcel status update.

Due to security and urgency measures in this delivery, we have employed the service of a senior Diplomatic Official from the BRITISH CONSULATE COUNCIL(MR BEN GRAHAMS). Mr BEN would be arriving india on MONDAY 5TH OF SEPTEMBER 2011 BY 10:00 AM through BRITISH AIRWAYS for the subsequent delivery of your winning parcel with identification number CPL/0976/008 to you and also to assist you in cashing your cheque into your back account. You are adviced to follow every instruction giving to you by our representative as delay in this delivery process from your end would not be tolerated for any reason. This means that you must be present at the address you have giving us and keep your mobile on to avoid delaying our representative(Mr BEN GRAHAMS) waiting at his airport of arrival.

As soon as our diplomatic representative( Mr.BEN GRAHAMS) arrives at any of the international airport in your country, he would give you a call on your mobile in other for you to confirm your address location to him once more.So you are adviced to keep your mobile on and If for any reason your winning parcel is stopped at the international airport, please note that this is due to the international monetary order on payment cheque restrictions in accordance to the International monetary funds reformed order of 1995, sec 11 money ACT. So you would be required to make a payment of (22, 500.00 RS) Twenty Two Thousand Five hundred Rupees, which is a global custom clearance and registration charge. You are expected to make this payment available to our diplomatic officer in other for him to complete the clearance formalities before proceeding to your residence to deliver your parcel to you. NOTE that the payment of 22, 500.00 RS is only a clearance charge which is compulsary because this is an international valued cheque and has to be registered before clearing into your bank account.So it is very important that you send this payment to our diplomat on his arrival to the airport.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN THE CLAIMS REMITTANCE PROCESS AND WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL PUT YOUR WINNINGS INTO GOOD USE. IN OTHER FOR US TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL AND PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL, DO SEND AN EMAIL TO US IMMEDIATELY STATING YOUR READINESS AND AVAILABILITY TO RECEIVE OUR DIPLOMATIC PERSONALITY AND YOUR WINNING PARCEL.

Regards,

Mr. Harry Cole.

goog11 has sent you a song.

to check its validation

Lottery

Lotterysuspicion of scam

I don't think this is legitimate. This was the first email I received:
The National Lottery
P.O.Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom
(Customer service) NOTIFICATION DESK
Attention: Email Account Holder,
Congratulations!! Congratulations!!, We happily announce to you the draw (#1404) of the UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes
promotion held in London on Wednesday June 2, 2010.
Your active e-mail address attached to the World Wide Web computer generated ticket number: B55607545 4152 with reference number
UK/JA2C110P5 and Serial number ZA5365/3, Batch number XA87-2PY, drew the lucky numbers: [protected] Bonus 43
This subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. matches 5 lucky numbers Plus Bonus number.
You have therefore been allocated to claim a total sum of £520, 731.00 (Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Thirty One
British Pounds) in cash is credited to file UKPC/[protected]/07. This is from a total cash prize of £17, 403, 993
Shared amongst the 545, 587 with (3) lucky winners in "2nd" category.
PRIZE BREAKDOWN
Match 5 387 £2, 522 £976, 014
Match 4 25, 997 £82 £2, 131, 754
Match 3 519, 196 £10 £5, 191, 960
Totals 545, 587 £17, 403, 993
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information Jackpot winner(s) Lucky Dip winners Machine used for draw Ball set used
4 SAPPHIRE 3
This promotion was drawn based on email address as the key identification for setting up online accounts. All valid email addresses in the World
Wide Web Draw used/participants for the online email promotion version were selected randomly via computer balloting from a global website
collaboration with internet companies like eBay, pay pal, liberty reserve, and Google whom also built their systems and based their membership
registration identity on email addresses supporting this computer draw system done by extracted email addresses from over 100, 000 unions,
associations, and corporate bodies and affiliated members to the National Lottery website and their advertisers listed online.
This Online promotion takes place via virtual ticket balloting and it is done Bi-annually.
Please note that you’re lucky winning ticket file and number falls within our European booklet representative office in Watford (UK) as indicated in
your ballot played coupon. In view of this, your £520, 731.00 would be released to you by our payment department.
Contact our Fiduciary agents immediately to commence release of your lottery prize by providing details below.
1. Full Name:
2. Email Address:
3. Age/Occupation:
4. Reference Number/Ticket Number
5. Phone Number:
6. Country:
7. Date of draw
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in
whatever choice you want to claim your prize. Precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program are in place.
Please be warned!!! To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and provide them with your winning email and details.
UK Lottery Fiduciary Agents:
Mr. Steve Smith
Watford Regional Centre
Tolpits Lane, Watford WD18 9RN .United Kingdom
E-mail: [protected]@live.com
"Please do not reply back to the senders address or the from email address, this notification is sent automatically via computer virtual
notification to winning email addresses and a response will not be attended by Human but computer" contact the fiduciary agents "
Yours faithfully,
Teresa Marie Roberts. Online coordinator.
UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY Copyright (c) [protected]. The UK Lottery International Promotion Inc
All rights reserved. Terms of Service -Guideline. [protected] [protected].

And after my response, here's the second email:
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
LIVERPOOL REGIONAL CLAIMS OFFICE
L701NL UNITED KINGDOM
From The Desk of the UK Lottery Fiduciary Agents:
Steve Smith, Dr.
Watford Regional Centre
Tolpits Lane, Watford WD18 9RN .United Kingdom
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY: BIEN VAN ROSA
This is in response to your email enquiry forwarded to this office for claiming lottery
Prize; you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the
winners in this year’s online Sweepstakes promotion.
Your active e-mail address attached to the World Wide Web computer generated
ticket number: B55607545 4152 with reference number UK/JA2C110P5 and Serial
number ZA5365/3, Batch number XA87-2PY is legitimate, the valued Prize still valid
with your email address {<[protected]@yahoo.com>} as
PROCEDURES FOR PRIZE REDEMPTION
A certificate of prize claims and other vital documents will be delivered to your
address along side with your winnings cheque amount of £520, 731.00 and below are
the contents of the package to be delivered to your address by the lottery agent:
1. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM LOTTERY COMPANY
2. WINNERS CHEQUE FOR THE VALUE OF £520, 731.00
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.)
The Courier Company has been notified to deliver your winning package to your
location in USA. For further instructions on how to receive your winning cheque
amount of £520, 731.00 please contact the COURIER AGENT of the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY DELIVERY with the contact information below:
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COURIER SERVICES
CONTACT AGENT: MR. VESA SANTOS
E-MAIL: uknalotterycourier.[protected]@insing.com
Note: All email lottery prizes are insured by a high insurance policy and as such
deduction cannot be effected on prize winnings. All payout is in full amount for
instrument of payment (certified check) is "BONDED". A delivery charge to dispatch
your prize winning is incurred by beneficiary.
This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. It is imperative
that you as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure
they respond in a timely manner.
I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in
contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to
let me know. And do hope you will consider me for a little bonus after you have
received your winnings.
Therefore you are to notify the office of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COURIER
SERVICES as soon as you can.
Congratulations once again.
Steve Smith (Dr.)
Foreign Service Manager
For: The National Lottery.

And here's the last email:
Clear flagFrom Mr Vesa Santos.Friday, June 11, 2010 2:05 AMFrom: "COURIER SERVICES UK NATIONAL LOTERY" <uknalotterycourier.[protected]@insing.com>View contact detailsTo: "Bien Rosa" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Attn: Bien Van Rosa,

Be informed that your mail has been received and noted down. We must let you know that the delivery cost of your cash cheque is amounting to $820.00; you will pay 50% of the delivery cost while you pay the balance when signing your cheque to the delivery agent. If you agree to this option, do write back to us for further instructions on how you will make the payment and also preparation of sending your cheque.

Waiting for your response,

Best regards, Mr Vesa Santos.

Dear Sir/Madame,
I'd like to report this to you because I believe they are trying to scam me.
Thank you. Bien Van Rosa.

macgyver30 Jun 13, 2010

this is a long ongoing scam that has been arround for at least 5 years that i know of. this is bascily a way to get you to think you should give them your information, and then they use it to spam you and then get you to purchase winning numbers only to telll you that they wont refund your money because it is a lottery and they dont gurantee winners. hello what a dumb scam

Lotteryasking money

Attn User!!
This is to notify you that this e-mail address was entered during the Paypal
European selection Draw and has won the sum of $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty thousand dollars only). For claim please contact the below Agent for immediate process of your claim; Rememebr to quote
these numbers below for verification by the company. REF:Nr.5687SPL876 and Batch Nr SPYU6868 you should include Your Name, Address, Sex, Age, Occupation,
Nationality, Phone Number,

Dr.VA OS SENDER (Claim Director)
Email:[protected]@aol.es
Sincerely,
Mrs. Johanne brunet
Paypal Europe Coordinator

LotteryVISA CARD MSN INTERNATIONAL

Dear Sir,
plz inform me that i am winner or not.plz check below mail.
thanks

from winningclaims winningclaims <[protected]@sify.com>
to summaira.[protected]@gmail.com

dateWed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:14 AM
subjectCONTACT BANK

hide details Jan 6

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from [protected]@sify.com

(Customer Services)

ATTN:***PRIZE WINNER***,
Winning No:VCard/877/798/2009
Email Ref No:VCard/699/33/2009
This is to inform you that you have been cleared/approved payment as one of winners of the 2009 Visa Card® / Msn®INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT I, Mr. Mark Jerry On behalf of the screening committee of the Visa Card® / Msn®INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT, wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email screening and Verification test and clarification from our payment office. All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your Prepaid VisaCard of £500, 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) in your name has been processed, your payment and your funds have been deposited with our paying bank Global Standard Trust Bank for transfer to you.

You are required to contact GLOBAL STANDARD TRUST BANK with the details below for the transfer of your funds;
Global Standard Trust Bank
8 George Street
GB - Edinburgh EH2 2SB,
Scotland, United Kingdom,
Tel1: (+44)[protected] (Call Centre)
Fax: (+44)[protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Fredick Colin

Email: [protected]@g-stb.com

Please kindly contact MR.FREDICK COLINS via email or call and have him wire your funds to your nominated account.
You are to keep me fully informed on all developments.

Congratulations once more from members and staffs of the Visa Card® / Msn® INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT.

Best Regards,
Mr. Mark Jerry
Visa Card® /Msn® Claims Administrator
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Visa Card® / Msn® International Mega Jackpot is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt

Lottery — Press Release

Psychic claims to be restricting winning number formula to only 10 people in the world, myself included, and...

Lotterykindly let me know where is my fund kindly guide me right direction

Dt 10.09.09

Hon’ble sir,

I am P.R. Gurram Indian as a beneficiary I approached you for your justice and for your kind cooperation . some inheritance fund receiving from your Dept. totally $ 65 M.

But I regret to state that I did not received till this date, I don’t understand where is my fund and to whom should contact for the fund .

Every one Bank and Dept. say fund is with us so please send money for so and so reason and embezzled me lot of money therefore I have fed-up with lot and got sick in mind body.

Therefore, I approached you right guidance for the same, Pl. send me where is my fund kindly guide me right direction .

I am awaiting to receive kind cooperation in this regard with kind heart.

For your kind information I enclosed herewith mail which I have received saying the fund is with us.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

P.R.Gurram

FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
PLOT 127 ZONGO COTONOU BENIN.
TEL/FAX +[protected].

MR. PUNDALIK GURRAM.

DEAR SIR,

REFERENCE TO OUR CALL TO YOU YESTERDAY, AND ALSO WHAT WE HAVE SEEN ON YOUR MESSAGE, WE HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT WHAT YOU ARE COMING TO DO HERE IS TO SIGN BY YOURSELF THE RELEASE ORDER FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.

WE WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO INTERTAIN ANYMORE FEAR ABOUT ANY THING ONLY HOPE TO GET YOUR FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER THE SIGNING. WE WANT WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO SEND IF YOU ARE COMING YOURSELF SO THAT WE WILL ISSUE YOU THE LETTER OF INVITATION.

WE WANT TO MAKE EVERY PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF ANYBODYU YOU ARE SENDING FOR THIS SIGNING.ALSO NOTE THAT WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE ECOBANK WHERE THIS FUND IS DEPOSITED SO THAT YOU WILL SIGN OFF YOUR FUND FOR TRANSFER.THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL SPEND ON THIS IS HOTEL RESERVATION FOR WHOSOEVER YOU WILL SEND SO THAT WE WILL MAKE THE RESERVATION FOR HIM BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL.

IF YOU ARE COMING THEN LET US KNOW BUT IF YOU ARE SENDING SOMEBODY ON YOUR BEHALF LET US KNOW HIS OR HER NAME FOR US TO PREPARE THE DOCUMENT FOR HIS OR HER ARRIVAL IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOURS TRULY,
MR ADULFUS WILSON.

[protected]@switched.com

ATTEN: Mr.P.R.GURRAM

Sir,
Confirm the attach notice and get back us to enable us proceed with the MINISTRY OF FINANCE BENIN that will authorize the final release of your fund.

Yours in service
President: Mrs. Nenadi Usman.
ECOBANK PLC

• Mu
    musafir ali Mar 05, 2011

kindly let me know where is my fund kindly guide me right direction i am from pakistan

Lotterywinner notification

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:

28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON,

UNITED-KINGDOM.
07-09-2009

ATTN: Natania Naidoo,

Good day to you. In regards to your last mail to us, We have sent your cheque and other vital documents relating to your winnings to our affiliate courier company, Greyhound Express Couriers.

It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the Lottery Board. Greyhound Express Couriers does operate on Pay before delivery (P.B.D) service to winners of the UK National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid. Attached to this email is a copy of your winning certificate that was obtained from the UK Gaming Control and sent to the courier company.

See below the contact information of the administrative officer and the payment options.

Mr. Blake Lewis
Administrative Officer

Fax: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@greyhoundxpresscourier.com

Courier Express...£805 ( 24 Hours )

Courier Regular...£599 ( 3-4 Working Days )

Courier Economy..£441 ( 5-6 Working Days )

You are expected to furnish them with your winning certificate, telephone number, full mailing address details for delivery and confirmation purpose.

You are advised to act accordingly.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Thomas Davidson

© Copyright [protected] The U.K. National Lottery Inc.

• Ba
    Bachal Soomro Dec 05, 2010

i am Mohammad Bachal soomro SAKRAND 67210(PAKISTAN)
    received fro one lost maseage
    Thu, November 25, 2010 5:30:56 AMattn
    From: ABDUL HAMMED <[email protected]> View Contact
    To: [email protected]

DEAR WINNER,

HAVING CHOSEN OPTION 1 OF COURIER DELIVERY, PAY THE COURIER CHARGE(S) OF 490EURO EQUIVALENT ACROSS TO OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS FOLLOWS.

NAME/SHERA MOSSMAN
    COUNTRY/INDONESIA.

YOU CAN ALSO PAY THROUGH BANK TELEX TRANSFER AS FOLLOWS.

BANK CENTRAL ASIA(B.C.A)
    HOLDER/SHERA MOSSMAN
    ACCOUNT/628.061.186.5
    SWIFTCODE/CENAIDJA
    ADDRESS/BCA BRANCH JAKARTA CIBUBUR JL.LAPANGAN TEMBAK RUKO CIBUBUR INDAH BLOCK A/24-26.

SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT FOR CONFIRMATION AND SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ENABLE US PROCEED. YOUR WON CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS WITH 3 WORKING DAY FROM THE DAY YOUR CHARGE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

REGARDS,
    DR HAMMED ESQ.

• Ba
    Bachal Soomro Dec 17, 2010

one masege today receive from

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
    (SWIFT DEBIT CARD CONSULTANT CE.)
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/010
    IMMEDIATE ATM DEBIT CARD PAYMENT
    FROM THE DESK OF DR.RASHEED ISMAK
    Tel: +234 1 747 6909
    E-mail: [email protected]

Attention: Esteemed Fund Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that your inheritance payment funds which was originated from London which is on hold and not yet release to you up till this moment is now approved to your favour a payment compensation .After the meeting held on 8th December 2010, We the ( I.M.F) African Region and the Board of Directors Federal Ministry of Finance United Kingdom UK, / chief Judge of the federation and UN has agreed that all contract/Funds inheritance, lotto winners beneficiaries payments pending, which you are supposed to receive from London, We are happy to inform you that your name was short listed among the Beneficiaries that were to receive their compensation payment as been approved to be paid to you through a atm card.

we did not forget your past efforts and attempts to receive your payment despite that it failed some how. Kindly bear with us and accept the part payment compensation of $850, 000.00 which has been approved to your name until we finalize the modalities and conclusion on when your full inheritance funds will be paid to you in full which shall also made known to you shortly. Meanwhile do accept the compensation part payment of atm card which was approved to you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts in getting your funds in this matter.

Meanwhile, I have register your atm card part payment of ( $850, 000.00 ) with FENWAY courier delivery Services for immediate delivery to your doorstep. Please contact FENWAY courier delivery today with your information where you want them to deliver your atm card.

Note: I have already paid for the cost of the delivery of your ATM CARD to your address, but did not pay for the Stamp Duty Fee which you are requested to pay for the fee to Fenway Courier Express Delivery, The Stamp Duty Fee is $98 only that is the only fee you are to pay to Fenway Courier Express Delivery to enable them have a hitch free delivery of your ATM CARD to your address. This card is to be use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is five thousand united states dollars per day.

Contact them with the following information as stated below: Ask Mr. Joe Nwadodo to direct you on how you will send the Stamp Duty Fee of $98 to them. Below the contact info for the courier delivery services.

Fenway Courier Express Services Ltd
    1A Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja Lagos
    Telephone: +234 815 324 0211
    E-mail : [email protected]
    Contact Person: Mr. Joe Nwadodo

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time In the moment.Finally, remember that an instructions has been passed to Mr. Joe Nwadodo on your behalf to deliver the approved Atm Card to your noble address as soon as you get insomuch with Fenway Courier Express Delivery Company, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Joe Nwadodo HEAD OF OPERATIONS, through their contact as stated above for immediate delivery of your atm card to you. Find below the attached the scanned copy of your approved atm card, The secret 4 digit PIN numbers shall be forward to you immediately you received the ATM CARD from the delivery company because it has to be through email since you are the only person required to know
    about the PIN CODE numbers.

DO PROVIDE THEM WITH YOUR BELOW INFORMATION:

Do let me know immediately you receive your ATM CARD from Fenway Courier
    Delivery for my record.

With best regards
    Dr.Rasheed Ismak

This Email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside parties. Thank you

Lotterytake commision before giving me check

i receive e.mail, that i win the lottery prize, , , , now for this prize, , they need commmision, 1000 pounds for tranfer in bank, , , before giving me check money, , and if thay send me by post, , , thay are taking, i need help, i pay money or not?????please invetigate this??? and inform me this e.mail [protected]@hotmail.com or tel.
[protected] by text message, , , , , what i am doing now pay money or not????????

chaudhary .z.
nottingham
u.k

Delivery in approximately 1 working day.
Total weight of parcel... 1.32 Grams
Colour of parcel...Brown
Mailing..., ...£150.00
Insurance...£398.25
Vat (5%)...£40.00
Total ...£588.25 pounds

SECOND CLASS DELIVERY
Delivery in approximately1- 2 working days. .
Total weight of parcel...1.32 Grams

Insurance...£180.00
Vat (5%)...£33.95
TOTAL...£365.95 pounds

IMPORT EXPRESS DELIVERY
Delivery in approximately 3-5days depending on destination .

Mailing...£170.00
Insurance...£115.50
Vat (5%)...£30.00
TOTAL...£315.50 pounds

Option 5:
Direct Bank Transfer
Condition: The cost of transfer (COT) being charged by our transferring bank, which is 0.1% (i.e. £1000.00 pounds)of the cash being transferred will be paid upfront by you.
Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you. Moreover, you are required to send payment charges via western union money transfer, of what ever option you have chosen to our national account's officer, who is in charge of your cheque and winning documents.

Also, you are required to send to us as soon as possible, these few information below:
(1.) The delivery option which you've chosen.
(2.) Your bank details (if you have chosen option 2, bank transfer.)

Having done this, you will be given proper guidelines on how delivery payments are made by winners. Upon the confirmation of your payment by the verifications department of this company, your parcel shall be immediately cleared for delivery and shall be delivered to you in accordance with the conditions stated in the option chosen.

ALL WINNERS MUST NOTE THAT STRINGENT ADHERANCE TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS IS A VERY PARMOUNT PART OF THE CLAIMS PROCESS, AS A WINNER MAY BE DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER PRIOR NOTICE ON THESE GROUNDS.

Our Guarantee of Safe Delivery:
We have had a guaranteed safe delivery policy for the 25 years we have been in business. We know how packages get handled in shipping, and we know how valuable our product is. Some sizes, when wrapped, are within size limitations defined by the British Post Office. These will be sent by mail, with guaranteed safe delivery.

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email
address.

Past Winners:

Patron, Sponsor's and Members:

Premier Sponsor Members:
Corporate Members:

LotteryBeware of Online Lottery fraud!!!!!

from Volkswagen MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD <[protected]@live.com> hide details 5:59 am (16 hours ago)
reply-to [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
date Apr 12, 2009 5:59 AM

Volkswagen MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
Internet User Encouragement Promotions

United Kingdom. Your email was attached to ticket number
VJETTA-UK-VP990003-M4GA with draw number P93VWJ which consequently won you
in the 2nd category prize, You have therefore been approved for a
payout of a total sum 250, 000 GBP And a brand Volkswagen Jetta M2008 Car
(TWO HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS & A VW JETTA CAR).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Customer Service Unit
CONTRACTED AGENCY: EDDIE GOODMAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM.
CONTACT PERSONS

4. AGE:
5. SEX
6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):
7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER:
8. Where would you prefer your car to be shipped? Home Or Office Address?

Patricia Angello.
(Programs & Events).
Material Copyright © 2009 The VW Co. Ltd

• Ka
    katkan Feb 15, 2018

below is what i received but they already had my phone number. its 3:09 AM CST and they are calling me. like im gonna send anyone in GHANA money for anything. They are getting clever...have a looksee
    thanks N. Paetz

Volkswagen MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
    Internet User Encouragement Promotions
    VW Motors
    P.O.BOX 9515, Accra,
    Ghana

ATTN:***PRIZE WINNER***,
    This is to inform you that you have been cleared/approved payment as one of winners of the Volkswagen MOTORS 2018 Awards .I, Mr. Paul Goodman the Claims Admininstrator of the Volkswagen MOTORS Award Promotion is happy to inform you that the original copy of winning certificate/certified bank check of $650, 000.00 USD has been registered and forwarded to the SkyNet Worldwide Express® Courier Company for delivery.Find below the details of the courier company.

SkyNet Worldwide Express,
    527 Abeka-Lapaz, Accra, Ghana
    Handling Officer: Mr. Collins David
    Tel1: +233573016816 (Cusotmer Service)
    Email: [email protected]

Kindly fill this form below and contact the Courier Company above via Email/Phone for the 24hours delivery of your winnings.
    Parcel Reg No.

Contact Address:

Cell Phone No:

Country:

Note:
    1.The delivery charges are to be covered by Winners and cannot be deducted from their Winnings.
    2.Quote your complete names, winning amount and your direct phone number so that they can honour your request.

Congratulations once more from members and staffs of the Volkswagen MOTORS Team.
    Best Regards,
    Mr Paul Goodman
    Volkswagen MOTORS Award Claims Administrator
    Volkswagen MOTORS.All rights reserved
    THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.Volkswagen MOTORS is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt

LotteryTHE JACK-POT MEGA MILLIONS

Dear Winner

The Jack-Pot Mega Millions Lottery happily announces to you the Draw of
the just concluded beginning of the year sweepstakes(March 2009)lottery.
Your E-mail ID won a total sum of £1, 000, 000.00 GBP Sterling, from JACK
POT MEGA MILLION LOTTERY
INC annual promotion

To file for claim, fill out the information required in the verification
form and establish contact via e-mail between the hours of 8.00am-7.30pm
on Monday through Saturday and contact our overseas claims fiduciary unit
with the information below:

6.COUNTRY:
7.OCCUPATION:
8.NATIONALITY:

Patrick Brian(Mr.)
On line coordinator for Jack Pot Mega Millions.
Sweepstakes International Program.

*Jack Pot Mega Million Lottery is a free service that does not require you
to buy a ticket, it is an annual promotion that is coordinated in every
first quota of the year*.

• Ak
    Akohail Mar 11, 2009

useful one

• Ta
    TAJULDDIN BIN MUHAMMAD Nov 26, 2009

I'm Tajulddin from Malaysia. I'd just send my complaints regarding to an e mail verification regarding to the lucky draw that I won. I forgot to give you my e mail address for you to get back to me. Well my e mail address is [email protected]

Attached is the first e mail I received. Please verify this e mail.

Attention: Winner 9...TAJULDDIN BIN MUHAMMAD,

Regarding your email which we received, I want to inform you that we have verified and confirmed that your e-mail address ([email protected]) has emerged as winner Number (9) of the won prize fund of (650, 000.00GBP) from the Mega Millions Jackpot Lottery Program held in (London) this month, with the following winning details:

REF Paymeny NO:89680
    Batch no - MML-89705
    Lotto no - MML - 65812
    Winning no - MML – 43668

Therefore, we are delighted to give you a brief explanation or information about Mega Millions Jackpot Lottery Promotion Program.Due to the fact that you might still be wondering about how you became a winner or if actually this is true or not.. Infact, other winners have asked such questions and are cleared accordingly.

Information About Mega Millions Jackpot Lottery Promotion Program .This is an organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to changing peoples life, so many people have benefited from it in recent past. As part of International "E-MAIL" Promotions Program, Which is conducted annually for different prominents sotfware users all over the world, and for the Continuer use of Email. All Participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Eight hundred thousand E-mail addresses, from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our International promotions program which is conducted annually.

This promotion award program was jointly promoted and co-sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Therefore, to enable us set up your payment file for the release of your promotion prize award, you are required to provide the information below:

1. Full Name:
    7. Current Location:
    8. Telephone Number:
    9. Occupation:
    10. Brief Description of Company/Individual:
    11. In a brief explanation, how do you intend to use your won prize in improving your standard of living.

You are advise to choose prefer mode of payments:

(1) By Telegraphic Wire Transfer(T/T): By transferring bank to your nominated account.

(2) By MasterCard ATM : which will be delivered to your contact address in your location..

The said sum is now deposited in our suspense account in your favour waiting for the immediate remittance into your nominated bank account. Be informed that your winning prize has a hardcover insurance policy that makes it impossible to make any deduction of any kind, until the sum is finally credited into your designated account.

This firm on behalf of the lottery promotion board will issue an Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bond (IGPB) in your favour, thereby securing the above prize money.A copy of the IGPB will be forwarded to our paying bank for immediate action. Be also informed that should there be any counter claims regarding your winning numbers (Ref Payment No:89680) and Batch no - MML-89705, Lotto no - MML - 65812, Winning no - MML - 43668) during the processing of your lottery award prize, we will discontinue the processing of your winning prize and you will lose your lottery award prize. This is because your winning numbers are vital information, which you must keep away (Confidential) from the public, until you receive your promotion prize award so we have to ensure that the award prize is release to the right beneficiary.

Finanlly, all correspondence emails for your settlement of your winning prize should bear your Reference security code Number (Ref Payment No:89680).This is very important.

Please as soon as you received this mail call me for further advise.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!!

BEST WISHES
    DR KENWOOD RAY
    FINANCIAL AND CONTROLLER.
    Tel:+4470-4577-2288
    Email: [email protected]

• Ki
    Kimberly Hines Jan 02, 2014

i didnt log out on my computer and my kids made this purchases without my approval they are under the age of 18teeen and i need my funds returned back to my account . I kimberly hines didn't authorizes this purchases. on 12/31/2013 it was over 22 transaction

LotteryFraud in the name of uk international lottery

On behalf of Uk International Lottery i received an email from Mrs Vivian Jones on 14 dec 2008 from mail id:anjani.[protected]@ards.org.af stating that i have won a lottery of 2 million 500 thousand GBP with
Ref Number:GP 14-M-246-04
Batch Number:[protected]-UK/2008
Ticket Number:PP3502/8707-01
and the cheque has come along with the parcel.They asked me for 60 thousand india rupee for custom clearance, as on my faith on uk international lottery i paid that amount to them then they said their agent Mr. Harry james whose passport copy too (from mail id:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk) i have has deposited my cheque in reserve bank of india and sent scan of certificate given by reserve bank of india who asked to pay 55 thousand 5 hundred for money transfer and money conversion so we paid that as well Now today when i enquired personally by visiting Reserve bank of india by showing that certificate they said they have not issued any such certificate, its all fraud.So kindly help me in getting my 115500 india rupee, i trusted as they used uk international lottery word.

Lottery — Shared Lottery Winning Prize

I received a winning lottery prize notification today but I am unable to place any message to the noted email...

Lotterytrue or false

ı have recieved this e- mail a few days ago. Is it true or false?
(Your Email Address Have Won
From: British National Lottery ([protected]@uknl.co.uk)
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:Thursday, September 11, 2008 5:42:24 AM
Reply-to:[protected]@hotmail.com

To:

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/940X2/68 Dear Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of theUK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 6th September 2008. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses providedto this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in cash credited to file KTU/[protected]/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B. Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims department verify your winning after you might have filled thepayment processing form below. Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Phone No.5.Occupation6.Winning Email Address Assigned Claims Agent: Albert FreemanEmail;[protected]@hotmail.comPhone; +[protected], +447031969934Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.Yours SincerelySteven Smith(Online Promo Co-ordinator) NOTE: Reply all mails to: [protected]@hotmail.comNo message is selected
Click any message to view it in the reading pane. Attachments, pictures, and links from unknown senders are blocked to help protect your privacy and safety.

To show messages automatically when you select a folder, change your reading pane settings
1 message is selected
Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Show Cc & Bcc From: To...
To...
Cc...
Cc...
Bcc...
Bcc...
Subject:

Attachments:

Your sent message won't be saved. Save sent messages

Scanning & uploading More information | Cancel
Message body
Loading... To add photos to your message, first click on the folder where they are stored. Select the photos you'd like to add, and then click Upload Now. Your photos will be reduced in size so they are at most 600 pixels wide or tall. To send full-size photos, click Cancel and use Attach Files.
Import contacts
a.[protected]@hotmail.com
[protected]@msn.com
h.[protected]@hotmail.com
rukiye
salihates8415
[protected]@mynet.com
Multiple contacts are selected.Hi, ismail! Monday, September 15

Mailbox usage: 1% of 5 GBYou're using the full version of Windows Live Hotmail.
Not fast enough? Try the classic version.
Recent updatesContacts
Recently updated contacts (3)
Spaces
Recently updated spaces (3)
[protected]@msn.com
[protected]@hotmail.com

Want to start with your inbox? To skip the Today page when you sign in, change your settings.
Contacts
Contacts Find messages with this subject (in all folders):
Find messages with this sender (in all folders):
Find Reading pane settings