The New York Times Company — digital subscription fraud
I've called to cancel NYC Times twice and they will not cancel my subscription... they are ripping me off on a monthly basis to the tune of $36.99 (or some such) and i cannot get them to to stop. Is this happening to anybody else out there? I read an article saying they made almost 100 million dollars from electronic subscriptions and Now I know why... they are ripping everybody Off!
More The New York Times Company Complaints & Reviews
- New York Times delivery - consistently missed papers
- New York Times Home Delivery - Ripped Off
- The New York Times - consistent non-delivery
- New York Times Home Delivery - home delivery is terrible
- New York Times Online - Did not issue refund
- The New York Times Company - late paper delivery again
- New York TImes newspaper - never been delivered
- The New York Times - Your proofing is terrible!
- The New York Times Company - printing lies
- The New York Times - cannot get delivery of cancelled subscription stopped