The Kraft Heinz Company / just crack an egg
This morning I went to use a Just Crack an Egg Rustic Scramble.
The pouch containing the potatoes and peppers was puffed way up and was leaking in the container. Apparently there must have been a slip
up on the assembly line or something. It has an expiration date of
Jun 17 19 X15 17:55.
I started using this product months ago and have not had a problem until
I can not have peppers and don't like sausage.
The only one I can us is the bacon and potatoes, which I like.
Maybe you could think about having one with ham, potaotes,
and cheese. My husband likes the other three you make.
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese