The House Of StylezDO NOT BUY from there unless you want to throw your money

B

Very bad experience. I bought a bag from the site. In the picture it was white and it arived in beige color. Threads were not well stiched and the bag was an expensive one. I contacted the seller 5 times, untill he answered to my email asking what was wrong with the bg, something i had already told him. He never answered where i couldreturn the bag to get a refund, although in the site it quotes that i am eligable to one. DO NOT BUY from there unless you want to throw your money. !!

• Ai
    Ai Smith Jan 22, 2013

I have the same experience with this site. I am in trouble now. I bought a bag from this site. But after I received the bag, it is totally different from and not idencical with the picture they put on their site. The bag is not authentic. I really want to return it. But they have not responded my emails. I do not know where to send back the bag.