The Good Feet Storenot only a bad product, it causes health issues

A Jun 29, 2019

I went to this store in July 2018, when I started to have feet issues with 5K run training expecting that they would able to help my feet. The lady who was working then told that their products are life-changing and it is necessary to use that arch support after certain age especially for women whose bone strength is not good all that and made me purchase Arch classic, Flex, Relaxer (what they call arch supporting orthotics) plus cushions for 149.85 and the lifetime servicing program for $99.95. My bill was about $1200 that day. I was totally under impression that the products would support my arch and my problem is solved.

I was wearing them not more than a week, I was feeling so terrible especially in my knees. It does feel like something was kicking back into my knees and causes sharp pain. I initially thought the cause was running, but it did not take too much time for me to realize that it was from wearing those plastic pieces in my shoes.

Within a month, I went back to the store and told them that I don't want to use their product and wanted refund. It was the same person in the store again that day, and said very nice words saying I had to try a different set instead. Took my foot prints again and went to inventory. She came out of that inventory after 20 minutes with a different set again and asked me to try those. I tried for 2 days and took those off from my shoes, but was wearing the relaxers for long until recently. I started to use Flex in my shoes and it caused the same problem again. I feel terrible pain in my knees and lower back.

I went to see if they can take it back and realized it is a scam. When I went first time, they sent me back with another set saying I need to give a try for that to work. They kept on doing that until you loose your refund chance and once that period is over, you can not do anything.

They are making customers believe that they know science behind the pain, and using terminology here and there to gain your trust and selling this ridiculous product to people. When someone is in pain and wanting to find the solution, this company is simply taking advantage of it. With their stupid policy, they are making simply $1000 out of single customer.

This is not just about paying money, someone who thinks that they will be getting benefited from wearing this, is actually causing more health issues. This is a SCAM, government has to investigate this company's products and have some regulations on their products and have more awareness in people who are using them.