The Coca-Cola Company / diet coke feisty cherry

United States Review updated:

After drinking diet coke fiesty cherry, it started to burn my throat. The next morning I woke up with blisters, sores, swelling, rawness, and severe pain in my throat causing choking, and constant gagging. Ended up going to urgent care for pain relief. It has been 6 days and I still cannot swallow anything except soft foods and water. Going back to the doctor to explain what happened and look for yet another treatment plan. I have daily photos of the throat damage. And I believe I have a chemical burn from the drink. Thought you might need to know that this beverage is not safe.

Cl
Feb 25, 2019

Comments

•   Feb 25, 2019

I feel for you. In the beginning I bought a can of each flavor to taste test and not one of them tasted good. The ginger lime is absolutely drinking UTI piss. The feisty cherry should have been like pibbs or Dr pepper but no, a different flavor of UTI piss.
    Zesty blood orange. Um no. Mango. Wut?

•   Feb 25, 2019

I tried the diet cherry but it was just two dollars for six cans. Nothing like DrPepper and no cherry taste. Orange wasn’t bad but I’d not get it again. Lemon Pepsi was good and I hate Coke usually. Pepsi needs to flavor their soda with lime or grapefruit.

I’m drinking diet Mountain Dew with cherry Kool Aid. Had half a cup of each, so experimented and it’s really, really good. No sugar or calories yet it’s good.

•   Feb 26, 2019

@SubSquirrel I loved diet Coke with lemon and was devastated when they discontinued it.