Menu

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control
reviews and complaints

www.azbeeremoval.com
www.azbeeremoval.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 11 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control reviews 11

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control The Beekeeper Total Bee Control did a fantastic job

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control did a fantastic job. On time and reasonable. Cost was as expected.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control The young man, who did the work was very, very good and professional and personable!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Tech five stars explained in detail everything needing to be done

Tech five stars explained in detail everything needing to be done. Efficient, professional & a very nice young man.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control We called for help as a swarm was gathering on the side of the house

We called for help as a swarm was gathering on the side of the house. They told us they would arrive within two hours and they were there! The beekeeper sprayed and even brought a dustpan and broom to sweep up the dead bees. We would recommend The Beekeeper Total Bee Control to anyone-very personable and arrives within the quoted time!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Marino was very friendly, knowledgable, and professional

Marino was very friendly, knowledgable, and professional. Explained the problem and steps need to remove the bees in laymans terms, so that I could fully understand the process. He also took pictures of everything he did, in additional to physically showing me the massive amounts of honeycomb he removed. Great company and service!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control I hired BeeKeepers and they were very professional and efficient in removing the bees from the attic of my house

I hired BeeKeepers and they were very professional and efficient in removing the bees from the attic of my house. They removed approximately 80 lbs of honeycomb and honey! Unbelievable, I would of never guessed that could be possible. They worked hard and they cleaned everything up perfectly! I would hire them again if needed however I hope I never need them again! Great job and Oscar was the best!

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Found bees buzzing around several sections of stucco and roof line

Found bees buzzing around several sections of stucco and roof line. Also found wasps entering an air vent. I called The Beekeeper at 6:45 am and their technician showed up at 9:45 am! The technician took care of everything. They informed us about a 90-day guarantee and recommended a spray to keep bees away from the spa. The Beekeeper will also schedule a follow-up appointment to seal the holes where the bees were entering the wall. Thank you to The Beekeeper and their technician for the excellent service!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control I had a good size hive pop up under the roof of the house

I had a good size hive pop up under the roof of the house. Oscar Acevado was my technician, He came promptly in the morning was friendly and went right to work. He removed the hive in about 30 minutes and cleaned up after. He told me to keep an eye on the area and if tere were still bees hanging around in 5 days or so that he would come backa nd treat it again. I was very satisfied and would recommend them to others and use them again if I have more problems in the future.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control The Beekeeper is a great company!

The Beekeeper is a great company! We have been using them for close to ten years now. We have a foam roof which the leaf cutter bees love. They spray our roof every year to keep them at bay. This year we had to call then out for a second issue with bees. While they were here, they noticed a couple of wasp nests and took care of them as a courtesy. I asked them to walk the house with me, and they did. They found 2 other wasp nests and took care of those as well. They are quick responding, very professional and take the time to educate you so you know what to look for. They are fairly priced and stand behind their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control So Its Friday afternoon most are at happy hour and I thought the best thing now was to write a review of the Beekeeper

So Its Friday afternoon most are at happy hour and I thought the best thing now was to write a review of the Beekeeper Inc. Well this is the 3rd time we have used them and cannot thank them enough for a great job. Marino C is our repair technician. He has been back to the house several times, once because the bees came back. The repair was completely "gratis." They stand behind their work and the repair was fairly priced. You have a great technician, give him a raise, he is a great representative to the company and is detailed craftsman. Quality is hard to find, we have one now. Just thinking about if my fruit trees are worth the bees. Love the bees (from afar) we need them just not inside the house. !

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Y'all Sometimes you can still come across people and companies who blow you away with kindness, professionalism and

Y'all Sometimes you can still come across people and companies who blow you away with kindness, professionalism and integrity. I am here to tell you about one of those people and companies! I discovered I had a bee hive inside, yes inside the walls and roof of my home. The Beekeeper (The Beekeeper Total Bee Control) came out and took care of the bees and the honeycomb removal. They also took care of the possibility of re-nesting. I cannot say enough how much I appreciate dealing with companies that know they can make more money by taking care of people who will spread the news than by gouging people like most these days do. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control was an amazing company who didn't mind me asking questions and teaching me about what bees do and why and how to make my home bee free! If you notice bees around your house don't wait! Call The Beekeeper Total Bee Control!

About The Beekeeper Total Bee Control

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control, found at azbeeremoval.com, is a leading provider of professional bee removal services in Arizona. With their expertise in bee control, they offer a range of solutions to safely and effectively remove bees from residential and commercial properties. Their team of experienced beekeepers utilizes environmentally friendly methods to relocate bees, ensuring the preservation of these vital pollinators. Whether it's a swarm, hive, or infestation, The Beekeeper Total Bee Control is dedicated to providing efficient and humane bee removal services. Trust them to handle your bee-related concerns with professionalism and care.

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Customer Reviews Overview

The Beekeeper Total Bee Control, available at azbeeremoval.com, is a highly reputable bee removal service that has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their expertise and commitment to providing effective and humane bee removal solutions, The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has established itself as a trusted name in the industry.

One of the standout features of The Beekeeper Total Bee Control is their team of experienced professionals who are well-versed in handling various bee-related issues. Customers have praised their knowledge and skill in safely removing bees from residential and commercial properties, ensuring the safety of both humans and the bees themselves.

Another positive aspect highlighted by reviewers is the company's prompt and efficient service. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control is known for their quick response times, ensuring that customers' bee problems are addressed in a timely manner. This level of responsiveness has been greatly appreciated by those who have sought their assistance.

Customers have also expressed satisfaction with the company's commitment to environmentally friendly practices. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control employs methods that prioritize the preservation of bees and their habitats, utilizing techniques that minimize harm to the insects. This eco-conscious approach has resonated with customers who value sustainability and the protection of the environment.

Furthermore, The Beekeeper Total Bee Control's website, azbeeremoval.com, has been praised for its user-friendly interface and informative content. Visitors can easily navigate through the site to find relevant information about the company's services, pricing, and contact details. This accessibility has been commended by users who appreciate the convenience of obtaining the necessary information without any hassle.

Overall, The Beekeeper Total Bee Control has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their expertise, promptness, eco-friendly practices, and user-friendly website. With their commitment to customer satisfaction and the well-being of bees, it is no wonder that they have become a trusted choice for bee removal services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control contacts

2. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control phone numbers
    +1 (602) 274-0400
    +1 (602) 274-0400
    Click up if you have successfully reached The Beekeeper Total Bee Control by calling +1 (602) 274-0400 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached The Beekeeper Total Bee Control by calling +1 (602) 274-0400 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached The Beekeeper Total Bee Control by calling +1 (602) 274-0400 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached The Beekeeper Total Bee Control by calling +1 (602) 274-0400 phone number
  3. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control headquarters
    13416 N 32nd St Ste 105, Phoenix, Arizona, 85032-6000, United States
  4. The Beekeeper Total Bee Control social media
The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Category
The Beekeeper Total Bee Control is related to the Pet Services category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Beekeeper Total Bee Control?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Beekeeper Total Bee Control Customer Service. Initial The Beekeeper Total Bee Control complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Beekeeper Total Bee Control above.