The Auto Club Group Logo

The Auto Club Group

Having problems with The Auto Club Group?

The Auto Club Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 15, 2021. The latest review Road side tow was posted on Jun 28, 2021. The Auto Club Group has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. The Auto Club Group has resolved 0 complaints.

The Auto Club Group Customer Service Contacts

1 auto club drive
dearborn, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Auto Club Group Customer Service. Initial The Auto Club Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Auto Club Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Auto Club Group. Discuss the issues you have had with The Auto Club Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Auto Club Group Complaints & Reviews

The Auto Club GroupRoad side tow

I broke down on 06-26-2021 NB 5 at Brand Blvd. On hold for a half hour then someone took my info saying a driver will be there in a half hour. An hour later on the freeway waiting I called back, while on hold 30 minutes I got a call from tow company. He said they were busy couldn't tow me now but would tow me to his shop and can then tow me my 80 miles which I have coverage for but not till after midnight, it was 07:05pm. Someone please call me at [protected]
F Crumrine

The Auto Club GroupFalse advertisement and unethical behavior

I have rv plus on my membership plan an d this is the biggest rip off ever. I broke down while towing my camper they said that they were very busy and wouldn't be able to tow my camper. Even though i have rv plus and my tow vehicle is also on my membership i agreed to wait and now they are saying i have to pay to get my rv towed because it's a non emergency.. How convient aaa now i have lost 1 day of work had to pay to store it and have to pay to have it towed. Not to, mention the money i wasted joining this useless club when i should have joined good sam