TGSCOMTheives!

I ordered a glock 26 on Sept. 12, 2009 because the website said they were "in stock" which was not true. Only after i purchased it did a email confirmation come in. It didn't say anything about it shipping or if it was on backorder status. So i had to call in the following Monday to see what the deal was. They ended up telling me that they didn't have it in stock (it turns out they don't stock ANYTHING). They told me to wait till friday and if I haven't recieved anything to call back. So come friday... nothing! My order status hadn't shown any signs of updates. so i decided to call back and the cust. service rep told me that it was on its way and i should have it sometime next week... so here i am. It's next week and they claim they are still waiting on my glock to arrive to them and to wait another week or so. So after reading all the reports of people getting pushed aside like this, I have had it! I am in the process of canceling my order as i type. I've been on hold for about 10 minutes now.

• Co
    coberloco Nov 09, 2009

Typical fast food society mentality. This guy was on hold a whole "10 minutes". The world is going to end. And if you think they are the only dealer that is having problems with inventory then you are not very familiar with the industry. You should be complaining about Obama who has caused a rush on guns this year and manufacturers cannot keep up. The retailer would like nothing better than to move these products (if they can get them). The dealer rep might tell them one thing and then deliver something else. Just suck it up and have a little patience.

• Th
    The_Bar_Staff Jan 18, 2010

TGSCOM doesn't own any products and as far as I know is not allowed to get Glock direct, so they use a "straw FFL dealer" to transfer them to TGSCOM...that dealer is Trident Consulting. It's clear this business is not helping "mom and pop gun shops", also they out source a good amount of labor to India, while claiming to be Pro-Gun / Pro-America. Another thing about this company that is well know for school shootings is, after the most recent case the owner went to a local bar and bought everybody a round for the BOOST to his business, as a firearms owner I would strongly encourage people to pay the extra $5 and make this business a thing of the past.

sammi321 Jul 05, 2010

I ordered a police related product from them and received an email confirmation. After 10 days they still had not shipped the product. I needed it for work, so I ordered it from somewhere else. I called TGSCOM to cancel the order. The customer service rep told me it had only been seven days since I ordered. I corrected her and told her the date I ordered it and had received e-mail confirmation. She told me the order had now been canceled. Later that day she sent me an e-mail telling me that she forgot to tell me earlier that there would be a 15% restocking fee because they had ordered the product from someone else and they hadn't received it yet. TGSCOM wants 15% to restock an item that they never had in their possession. I feel they should have informed me at the time of purchase that they did not have the item in stock. I understand why though, because it would have cost them the sale. Further, I should have been informed when I called to cancel the order that there would have been a restocking fee instead of hours later in an e-mail. They may get the 15% eventually, but I have disputed it with my credit card company and they are going to have to work for it. I will share my experience with TGSCOM with all of my fellows officers and gun enthusiasts.

• Bl
    Black.Bart Feb 04, 2011

Hmmmm. The information about TGSCOM not having any stock and being a more-or-less a drop shipper is disturbing. From the comunications I've had with them on line, I thought they have a warehouse full of the items they sell. Anyone have accurate information on this, not just an axe to grind?

• Tg
    TGScom can suck it May 17, 2011

Don't by from TGSCOM, they are worthless... I bought 500 rounds of .17 hmr from them and it took over three weeks to get it in. A month or so later after I received it I received a phone call stating that I owed them 118.00 for the ammo that I had already paid for... Unfortunately my banks privacy statement will not allow them to fax my statement and cost me another 118.00 for the Item. Then not knowing I was buying from them I ordered from another company and show they had the item in stock and they didn't, it took 2 months to recieve it... Spend the extra 5 dollars and buy from a real company!

• Db
    dbuckbee61 Dec 09, 2011

TGSCOM is a fraud...I have to agree. I utilized their website to order a Marlin XT17VSFL, and checked the box asking if I would be paying by USPS money order. After receiving a tip from a fellow shooter...I started reviewing TGSCOM on the web, before sending my money. Glad I did. They are running a scam...not having items in stock, collecting the money, then attempting to keep a portion of the refund as a " restocking fee". The truly absurd part is...they do not have this rifle in stock, yet left me a voice mail on my telephone asking for payment. Poor, poor business practice.

• Su
    Sunsetsurfer Dec 28, 2011

I ordered a Springfield XD on Dec 10th, that was listed as in stock, and was charged on my credit card on Dec 14th. I called customer service and the rep said call back on Friday, which would have made it 10 business days since my order, and if it had not shipped by then I could cancel my order. I called that Friday but they were actually closed. The item didn't ship by Dec 27th so I filed a complaint with the BBB and got an email from TGSCOM saying they don't respond to BBB complaints and that they cancelled my order. I didn't even ask them to cancel they just got upset that I complained. I ended up getting the gun for cheaper from my FFL guy.

• Je
    Jeff B. Jun 07, 2012

I "made" a purchase w/ thegunsource.com in mid March 2012. The item was back ordered and as I have done in the past w/ TGSCOM I secured the purchase with a credit card. The card was not to be applied until the "transaction" of goods was available for shipping. On 5-15-12 the item was charged to my card, they received full payment and I have received nothing. My card co. was notified, as I, on 5-30-12 of the fraudulent act. The Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin informed me that TGSCOM was no longer conducting business effective 5-31-12. I filed a complaint with that Bureau against TGSCOM. Therefore, no purchase of goods nor transaction transpired, merely I was robbed. At this time I am in the process of prosecution. This company operates many, many web-based gun sites under many names.