Menu

complaints

Crush Next Door Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Crush Next Door at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Crush Next Door. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Crush Next Door complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Crush Next Door complaints

S
5:19 am EDT

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: A Total Waste of Time and Money

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with Crush Next Door. I mean, I was excited to try it out and see what all the fuss was about, but it turned out to be a total waste of my time and money.

First of all, I don't think any of the women I was chatting with were even real. It seemed like they were just there to keep me sending messages and spending my hard-earned cash. I mean, come on, I'm not stupid. I know when I'm being scammed.

And don't even get me started on the customer service. I tried to reach out to them a few times to see if they could help me out with some issues I was having, but they were totally unresponsive. It's like they don't even care about their customers.

Overall, I would definitely not recommend Crush Next Door to anyone. Save your money and find a better dating site. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

P
4:47 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: A Scam Website with Fake Profiles and Expensive Messaging System

Crush Next Door is a website that claims to help people find their crushes nearby. However, my experience with this site was not a good one. I found that most of the people on the site were fake and were only interested in scamming people out of their money.

The women on the site were paid for by the company, which made me feel like I was being taken advantage of. The messaging system was also too expensive, and I felt like I was wasting my money on something that wasn't even real.

I would not recommend joining Crush Next Door or buying coins to communicate with the fake ladies on the site. It's a complete waste of money, and you're better off finding someone in real life. Don't fall for their lies and scams.

C
4:32 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door: A Disappointing Scam - My Experience with the Dating Site

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Crush Next Door. I mean, I bought some credits and all I got were these phony replies. It's like nobody really wants to talk to me, you know? And when they do, it's never a direct answer. It's like they're just trying to eat up my credits or something.

I've tried reaching out to some of the members, but it's always the same story. They never want to meet up in person, and they just keep sending me more and more emails. It's like they're not even real people, you know? It's just a big scam.

Honestly, I think Crush Next Door should be banned. It's international fraud, plain and simple. I mean, why would anyone want to waste their time and money on something like this? It's just not worth it.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: A Rollercoaster Ride of Beautiful Women and Skepticism

I've been using Crush Next Door for a while now and I gotta say, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride. First off, the header keeps getting taken down for some reason, which is a bit annoying. But when I started talking to some of the women on the site, things started looking up.

I did specify some location requirements in my responses, and I gotta say, the women who responded were pretty beautiful. But here's the thing - most of their pictures looked pretty professional, which made me wonder if they were real or not. I mean, I'm not saying they're all fake, but it did make me a bit skeptical.

One thing I will say is that you gotta keep buying credits if you want to keep talking to these women. It's not the cheapest site out there, but if you're willing to spend some money, you can definitely have some interesting conversations.

Overall, I'd say that Crush Next Door is worth checking out if you're looking to meet some new people. Just be prepared to spend some money and maybe take some of the pictures with a grain of salt.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: Disappointing for Finding Real Connections

if you're looking for a real connection.

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with Crush Next Door. I mean, I was really excited to try it out and see if I could find someone special, but it just didn't work out for me. I spent six whole weeks chatting with all sorts of women on there, and not a single one of them wanted to meet up with me in person. It's like they were all just leading me on or something.

And don't even get me started on the pictures. I'm pretty sure that most of them aren't even real. I mean, I know that people can use filters and stuff, but some of these pictures just looked way too perfect, you know? Like they were taken straight out of a magazine or something.

Overall, I'd say that if you're looking for a real connection, you should probably look elsewhere. I don't think that Crush Next Door is the place to find it.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door: A Total Sham - Don't Waste Your Time!

This site, Crush Next Door, is a real head-scratcher. I gotta say, I'm not convinced that much of what's on here is the real deal. Everywhere you look, there are tons of pictures and flirty phrases that are sure to catch the eye of any guy with a pulse. But when it comes down to actually meeting up or having a conversation, it's like hitting a brick wall. It's a total sham!

I've had my fair share of guys reach out to me on this site, but it always seems like they're just playing games. They'll chat me up and make all sorts of promises, but as soon as I suggest meeting in person or even just talking on the phone, they clam up and disappear. It's like they're afraid of something, or maybe they're just not who they say they are.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on Crush Next Door. It's just a big tease, and you're better off looking for love (or whatever you're into) somewhere else. Save yourself the frustration and disappointment, and steer clear of this site.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: A Scam Website with Fake Profiles and Begging Messages

Crush Next Door is a website that claims to help you find your dream partner. However, my experience with this site was not a pleasant one. The women on this site are not real, and their profiles are created just to lure you in. They will send you messages begging for sex, but don't fall for it. It's just a ploy to get you to pay for their services.

I found that the best way to use this site is to simply download the pictures for free and not pay for anything. The messages you receive are just a bunch of stupid questions that are not worth your time or money. If you do decide to pay for their services, you will be disappointed. The women on this site are not worth the money.

In my opinion, you should delete your account and not look back. This site is a waste of time and money. The women on this site are not real, and their profiles are just a scam. Don't fall for it.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Frustrating Experience with Crush Next Door: Lack of Communication and Account Deletion

So, I tried using Crush Next Door (crushnextdoor.com) and I gotta say, it was a pretty frustrating experience. I tried reaching out to them multiple times, but they never responded. Like, what's up with that? Do they not have any employees or owners who care about their customers? It's like they don't even want my business anymore.

And to make matters worse, they just straight up deleted my account for no reason. Like, what did I do wrong? I didn't even get a chance to use their service properly before they kicked me to the curb. It's just not cool, man.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend using Crush Next Door. They don't seem to care about their customers and their communication skills are seriously lacking. Save yourself the frustration and find a different service to use.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: Disappointing and Clueless - Don't Waste Your Money

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with Crush Next Door. I mean, I signed up hoping to see some hot babes, but all I got were some lame picture messages. And if you don't answer the first one, they just keep sending more. But here's the thing - the second picture is almost never the same as the first one. What's up with that? These guys are seriously clueless.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste your money on this site. You're better off going to a strip club or something. At least there you'll actually see some real-life action, instead of the fake stuff these idiots are trying to sell you. Save your cash and go have some fun in the real world.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crush Next Door Crush Next Door Review: A Scam-Filled Site with Pretty Pictures and Empty Promises

If you're looking for some pretty pictures of ladies, then Crush Next Door might be your thing. But let me tell you, that's all you're gonna get. This site is full of catfish and scammers. Save yourself the trouble and find another site. Don't waste your hard-earned cash on this pathetic excuse for a dating site. They'll keep leading you on just so you keep buying more and more credits. The classic response is always the same, "I don't feel safe emailing or texting, but I really want you." It's a load of baloney. This site is the worst. Stay away!

Overview of Crush Next Door customer experience

Crush Next Door, a dating website, has been receiving numerous complaints from its users. The most common issue reported is the presence of fake profiles, which misleads users into thinking they are interacting with real people. Additionally, the website's customer service is said to be unresponsive and unhelpful. Users have also reported being charged for services they did not sign up for. The website's interface is also difficult to navigate, making it hard for users to find what they are looking for. Overall, Crush Next Door has a poor reputation among its users and is not recommended for those looking for a reliable dating website.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Crush Next Door contacts