Testoultranot received the order details and shipping details

M Mar 25, 2019

I have Ordered TestoUltra on 25/03/2019 and paid for 6 bottles Rs 10005 through my credit card. I received massage from my bank that the amount has been debited to cambogiaultrafit.com/online. But until now there is no reply from you that the order is confirmed, shipment is ready to ship, transaction ID number nor tracking number."
Please solve my issue otherwise cancel the order and return the amount.

We are very glad to see your reply.

Mohammed Shujath
17-8-246/41/A Bagh e Jahanara
Chanchalguda Hyderabad 500023
Telanagana india
Mobile No:[protected]

• Wo
    Wong Hea Kong May 02, 2019

Hi There,
    Your Maybank Card ending 5018 used at CAMBOGIAULTRAFIT.C on 01/05/19 for SGD183.77. If unauthorised call (65)[protected].
    May I know its shipping date of TestoUltra order.
    Cheers!
    email: [email protected]

• Ba
    Bafana Mahlangu Sep 28, 2019

I have Ordered TestoUltra on 24/09/2019 and paid for 6 bottles R2035.50 through my debit card. I received massage from my bank that the amount has been debited to testoultraboost.com/online. But until now there is no reply from you that the order is confirmed, shipment is ready to ship, transaction ID number nor tracking number."
    Please solve my issue otherwise cancel the order and return the amount.

Bafana Mahlangu
    Email: [email protected]

• Ka
    Kawin Sep 01, 2020

Hi there

I did order Testoultra 6 bottles and its alot of money. I did not received a sms or a email about the order details and the shipping i placed my order on the 31/08/2020 they did take the R2 033 but no sms or emails about the order and tracking details.

• Ed
    Edwin... Oct 22, 2020

@Kawin Same issue with me. I want to ask if you have received any feedback from them
    thanks