TeeFury — unfulfilled order, no response to inquiries
I placed an order on June 26. As of July 27 it still showed as "unfulfilled", so I sent an e-mail to ask if there's any way to get an ETA. I received an auto-response claiming that due to high number of tickets they would respond within 2 weeks. Here it is, 2 weeks later, no response. I submitted another request for an update, and received an auto-response claiming I'd get a response within 4 weeks.
Also, on their website blog, they posted on July 25 (under the subject heading "We're sorry") a litany of excuses about their website re-design, and stating the expectation that their backlog of orders would be shipped out within a week. Again, that's 2 and a half weeks ago, and still my order from a month and a half back has still not been sent.
I agree with others who have posted here, that this used to be a great company to deal with, and I used to recommend them to friends. Now, this is the last order I'll place with them. I no longer consider it an order for merchandise, but a scam. They took my money, no product delivered, no ETA on when it will be, and no response to inquiries.
More TeeFury Complaints & Reviews
- TeeFury - money taken, products not shipped for months
- teefury.com - they didn't provide discounts 
- TeeFury - order not placed 
- teefury.com - took my money, never delivered & won't respond
- TeeFury - shirt never delivered, no response from customer service
- teefury.com - I want my sweater!!
- TeeFury - service for tee shirts
- teefury.com - the black hole of t-shirts 
- teefury.com - they won't ship order paid for 2.5 months ago, or respond to inquiries
- TeeFury - ordered in june... phone number not working