TDS Telecommunicationsphone service with us cellular

2 Mar 29, 2019

My service has gotten really bad with US Cellular. My issues started approximately a year ago. Phone would stop working altogether or my maps would just go blank. Phone would re-route me to places unknown or not at all. Called customer service several times to see what the problem were and they could not tell me what was wrong or could fix the problem. They would tell me that they have towers everywhere and did not know what was going on. Now the phone is almost inoperable everywhere... Where I live, work and places I love to visit.

Ask the US Cellular if they had a new contract/provider/owner and they would always tell me. "No." Looked online after about a year of trouble and of trusting the US Cellular Agents word, and realize that the company has been bought out by the worst company... TDS! To this day, the US Cellular reps are misleading and lying to customers by telling us that they still own the company.

They need to be honest with their customers and tell us what they did instead of lying to us! No one wants TDS service! They are the worst out there! So sad...