TDS Telecomterrible service and customer service

M Review updated:

I am in a remote area that TDS accuired 3 years ago. I bought off on their 15 mg service and have never gotten above 2.5 mg's. When I contacted them the last time about this they offered me $10 off per month for a year. BS!! I will be initiating a class action lawsuit. Interested? [protected]@netzero.com

Joebuzz Jul 27, 2020

When you have a problem with your billing, like charging you for phone service with all the associated taxes and fees, yet don't actually have anything but internet service, they don't answer their phone. This is my 4th try to contact billing. They don't have a monopoly here so...ADIOS TDS!

• On
    One of many unhappy customers Jun 15, 2016

Monopoly in Leakesville, MS and do not provide services at speeds contracted!! CROOKS!!!

• Ob
    obi195111 Feb 26, 2016

Very slow service even with high speed. Works well only during wee hours of the morning. During heavy use it is very bad.

• In
    inave Jul 19, 2015

TDS has even worse customer service than Comcast--and I never would have thought that was possible! Our service goes in and out on a regular basis. My husband has now been on hold with TDS for 22 minutes. This is completely unacceptable. We have had problems with our billing, as well. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE. No TV is better than TDS TV!

Marrbarr Aug 19, 2013

I am actually in talks with my law firm about this company about their billing practices. One of my employees signed a 5 year contract with them. We subsequently moved our offices to an area where they do not offer service and they are holding me liable for about 3 years of service that I cannot use. There are other very questionable practices that we are also looking into.