TapJoygold reward offer

I did a reward offer listed on tapjoy in reference to an app game "kill shot bravo" where I was to donation of $18 to "save the children" where I would obtain 1536 gold bricks to play kill shot bravo. I made the donation nearly 3 weeks ago and still no gold! I still have the transaction listed on my banking statement and would be more than happy to do so if required. It is very expensive to play this game so the time we spend doing these offers is valuable to us. It makes the game that much more rewarding knowing you got exclusive things without paying much money.