Tan Chong Motor Holdingsnissan serena c27 stock allocation (tan chong malaysia)

1. I made a reservation/booking on the new Nissan Serena on April 16 when they have a roadshow in their head office branch.

2. RM1000.00 booking fees made to ensure the car is available for me (according to the sales person) when they launch it

3. Loan was approved on 21st May and i received a call from the respective sales person from Tan Chong and informed me that they got no car for me.

4. I feel cheated on the booking time when they promise me i will get my car by end of May 2018

5. What is the purpose of making booking and no booking, end up also the same.

6. I have booked full spec White Color and the sales person offer me Silver ... what a crap... and also he told to wait another month to get for the White.

My Question is, what is the meaning of "Booking/Reservation" ?

Receipt no : 100742
Booking Date : 16 April
Branch : Taman OUG KL

• Bk
    bktee22 Jun 11, 2018

Same here, they said car is ready and asked me to make full payment, but I am still waiting for my car 1 week after full payment (they said car not ready after payment, the car is at fixing accessories for ages). Feel cheated and definitely no more Nissan for me in future and recommending everyone to stay out of Nissan, not professional.