Tan Chong Motor Holdingsnavara np 300 v // vd 8316 / malaysia // after-sales support // year built 2016 //

T Sep 04, 2018 Review updated:

23 months old Truck - break down on September 2nd and Nissan Service Center tow from my house to Glenmarie Nissan Service Center the same day.

On the 4th, I was told the Fuel Pump malfunction and need to replace and stock may arrive on 5th and ready to collect on the 6th noon time.

Today (5th September / morning ) received a call. Explaining to me not possible collection on the 6th, because of they may need to order the Parts from Japan or Thailand.

Therefore the date of collection is unknown - until they can get the stock. This is totally unacceptable to let the customer to wait for unknown collection date.

This model been selling like ‘ Hot Cake ‘ in Malaysia, and shouldn't your service center should keep sufficient Parts for your valuable customers.

I need vehicle to move around, we buy car for convenient and to work.

Need your early response to resolve my problem and call me urgently for solution.

Regards

• Mu
    mutusamyzzz Sep 28, 2018

@thanpeter, are you sure your model selling like hot cakes? It's only your own assumption. There are better models in the market. Please bear the consequences of choosing this model.