Menu
Talent Auditions
reviews

Talent Auditions
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.7 16 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Talent Auditions has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Talent Auditions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions We've have had a positive experience with Talent Auditions and scout Bridget

We've have had a positive experience with Talent Auditions and scout Bridget. My daughter is now represented by a talent agent from LA/NY and has had others offers. We are learning about the industry as we go, like anything else it's what you put into something is what you get out of it. Without Talent Auditions she wouldn't have the opportunities she has now. We will always be grateful to them and to the people they have opened the door for us to met thus far.

J. Mante
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Do not do it its a complete scam for your money that doesnt get refunded ! Save your time and money and go with a legit talent agency

C. Jacobson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They are great! Super friendly and easy to work with. My daughter made it last first audition and second audition, the very first try. They are definitely not a scam, if so, Id be out of a lot of money. The money we paid in for her talent package (level 2 package) was well worth it and my daughter has worked with a few celebrity coaches and is now contracted with an agency out of . Not to mention, her scout has been amazing and there from the very beginning for us! So thank you guys! Yall dont realize how happy yall have made my child!

G. Kirlin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I originally found Talent Auditions through a social media platform, I was a little nervous at first with not knowing what to expect. From our first conversation with them we felt at ease and were extremely excited about our daughters possible opportunity. She auditioned, that's when we met ***, she was absolutely wonderful and so kind to my daughter through this process. My daughter did get through and started the classes this summer, the coaches were amazing and really connected with all of the kids through zoom. I watched each class, they were so helpful to each child and answered all of their questions, and managed to make all of the kids laugh while learning.They have answered all of our questions, and been very helpful throughout this process. As a parent I have read everything that has been sent to us and made sure we were prepared for every class and the next step to the process. Our Scout *** has been here for us every step of the way and been so kind and encouraging to my daughter. My daughter is now signed and we thank Talent Management and *** so much for walking us through to help my daughter succeed. Not a scam! A wonderful company!

C. Bode
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions is top notch! My daughter has received incredible training from celebrities in a group setting and one on one. She is going to iPOP in July 2022! This business takes work, so you and your child must be willing to put in the time and work! Hard work pays off! My daughter is 110% committed! Our scout, *** has been nothing short of the best! She always gets back to me promptly to answer any questions I have! THANK YOU, TALENT AUDITIONS, for such an AMAZING EXPERIENCE for my daughter so far!

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions Talent Audition is such an amazing team, we had the opportunity here in Houston, TX to go audition, let me tell you,

Talent Audition is such an amazing team, we had the opportunity here in Houston, TX to go audition, let me tell you, the entire staff all the way to Mr. Greg Johnson himself has opened the doors to the Acting and Modeling world. My son had the opportunity to be trained by a great team of Actors & Actresses and has done his first commercial video, modeled, just got done shooting for a popular channel and is the new face of Kidscasting. How awesome is that! Thank you Talent Audition.

H
H
H. Goyette
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent audition is a very professional, organized, & helpful business who have the most understanding & east to work with staff we have come across in this industry so far. They give parents and kids the opportunity and resources needed, its up to the parents and & kids to put in the effort with the tools they give you through training and resources. Because of Talent Auditions, my child has now signed, has an agent, & started his career in modeling & acting in just 7 months. This is ALL thanks to the open door and training given to us from Talent Auditions. Thank you!

T
T
T. Nolan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I signed my daughter up after she saw an ad on Instagram. We were skeptical as most parents are but thought we would give it a try and see what it was all about.After her first audition, she was called back for a second one and then was chosen to be one of the kids they wanted to market. We chose the level 2 package and Talent auditions delivered what they promised. She was coached by real actors who have been there, done that. She did great during her showcase and I watched as her self esteem grew. We also learned how to submit a headshot and a professional resume.Even if she never gets called by an agent, we received more than our moneys worth. My daughter loved the entire process. It was cool to watch her come out of her shell and see her confidence grow. She learned so much from the coaches who were stellar!I also have to give major props to *** who was absolutely amazing during the entire process. She was always there to answer any questions we had and even called to check on us. I cant say enough about her and her professionalism! If you have a child thats interested in acting, I would recommend going through Talent Auditions to begin the process.

L. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am writing because as of right now, I am extremely happy with our experiences with *** Talent Auditions. My 6 year old daughter completed her first audition and got a call back. During her call back she was invited to participate in their program. I was a little nervous about the cost because it was a hefty price for our family but we were promised several online classes with professionals in the entertainment industry. We were also promised guidance to the showcase and 12 months of marketing. Talent Auditions is thorough. They cover every aspect of the process and if you fully read all their materials, everything is spelled out clearly. The coaches were amazing! They worked so well with the children of all ages. They kept them engaged and focused on the lessons in a fun but constructive way! I watched my daughter start off like a child reading lines from a book who blossomed into a tiny actress! I want other parents to know, as the parent there is work to do. As with any activity you enroll your child in there is a responsibility to make sure you get them to practice, you follow through with what is required. In this case things like attending classes, practicing monologues, getting headshots done etc. as with anything you get back what you put into it! I am 100% satisfied with our experience and I cant wait to see where my daughter goes from here!

L. Dicki
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I saw an ad on *** for Talent Auditions. My husband and I were skeptical at first because of the initial fee. However, the classes were informative and the coaches were legitimate actors. My daughter was selected to move on for an IPOP audition which also proved to be successful. While we cannot afford to send her to the showcase in *** this year, we will continue to work with Talent Auditions. They are accessible and to date have responded to all questions and concerns. They are a reputable company. We are looking forward to the remaining months of our contract and possible outcomes.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions Talent Auditions is top notch!

Talent Auditions is top notch! My daughter has received incredible training from celebrities in a group setting and one on one. She is going to iPOP in July 2022! This business takes work, so you and your child must be willing to put in the time and work! Hard work pays off! My daughter is 110% committed! Our scout, [scout's name] has been nothing short of the best! She always gets back to me promptly to answer any questions I have! THANK YOU, TALENT AUDITIONS, for such an AMAZING EXPERIENCE for my daughter so far!

G. Dickens
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent experience with Talent Auditions, especially our talent scout Bridget and the coaching staff that worked with our son. It's important that you know what you're getting into, I feel like Talent Auditions has received a bum rep because parents didn't know what they were signing up for. TA is not an agency, it does cost money, and there are no guarantees. The acting classes and the exposure they receive from being a part of this program is what you are paying for. Professional acting classes are expensive, the cost for this program is well worth the acting classes received. We had 4 4 hour sessions with professional actors. HannahKat ***s, Karen *** Larry Van*** Jr., and Ryan Kelley we're all incredible to work with and our son learned so much from them. The experience, the training, the resume building, the marketing, that is what you are paying for. If you go into this thinking TA is going to make your child a star you're mistaken. Make sure you read all their emails and do your research to know what they are about and what they are offering, if you understand that, you'll realize your money is well spent. Our son was selected fo*** like many others, we just signed up to go in January 2022. This is an expensive process for sure, but not more expensive than if your kid was a basketball star or a baseball star that plays on travel *** teams and gets invited to camps where college coaches and pro scouts attend. I highly recommend this process if you have the financial means and your child has the dedication, the drive, and the want. It is a lot of work for your youngster, but that is ultimately what sets these talented kids apart... who wants it more.

L. Wunsch

N
N
N. Langworth
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My son has had a dream of being "famous" since the age of 3. We always knew he was capable of this because of his personality and singing abilities. What we didn't know was how to make any of this happen. Being a single mom, working 3 jobs, in the Midwest, nonetheless, it wasn't just something I could run him up the street to go try. Then, we met Greg, Sean auditioned for him over zoom and Greg called us back that night. I was told this was going to cost some money and after hearing everything Sean would be receiving, it seemed worth it. I knew this wasn't just a money gimmick when I offered to hand over everything I had in the bank, including my stimulus check, and Greg wouldn't let me do that, he assured me that he would put Sean on a callback list and check back in with me. So I began to save. And just like he promised, he called back and we got Sean signed up. Greg was so amazing, but the team he works with, is also worth mentioning, any time I have a question, probably ones they get 500 times a day, or because I've not read an email the way I should have, they ALWAYS respond, never once have I felt like we were left in the dark. The professionalism is second to NONE! I understand this industry is not for everyone's child, it might not even end up being for mine, but while he's chasing this dream, there would be NO OTHER company I would rather help him catch it.

J. Schamberger
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My daughter has started classes with talent audition and with so many scams out there this place is completely legit. They don't sell you a dream. You know exactly what you're getting classes for kids with potential, connection that may or maynot lead to a job, hey that's ***, and a showcase. Our Talent Scout *** is not only stunningly beautiful, but a true professional, kind, and you can tell she really cares about the kids she works with. When I first researched the company I saw a complaint on here regarding *** not being timely in her response, I'll be honest they gave me some cause for concern, but I'll tell you what? Since day one *** has answered every question I've had, concern, even just shooting the *** sometimes, or anything related to my daughter. I feel like *** has her personal mentor. All of her text or email interactions have been within the same day no longer than the next. I'm impressed. I used to work in the industry in the smallest of fashion and let me tell you the entertainment industry is busy all the way down to the production assistant, so cut *** some slack her job is supper hard, just imagine how many kids and parents she deals with on a daily, paperwork, emails, phone calls that never stop, audition, and than being a mother. Remember at the end of the day we are all human. Proud to be on your *** #talentauditions"

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions They are great!

They are great! Super friendly and easy to work with. My daughter made it last first audition and second audition, the very first try. They are definitely not a scam, if so, I'd be out of a lot of money. The money we paid in for her talent package (level 2 package) was well worth it and my daughter has worked with a few celebrity coaches and is now contracted with an agency out of [city]. Not to mention, her scout has been amazing and there from the very beginning for us! So thank you guys! Y'all don't realize how happy y'all have made my child!

C. Corkery
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It has been a wonderful experience for my kids and a great opportunity to let them come out with their talent! I will always be thankful with this agency, I highly recommend it!

F
F
F. Gleason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Initially We weren't sure what to expect out of this but after everything, we are very happy with how things have turned out. Brandi has been absolutely amazing, always there when I have a crazy question or for anything in general. Our daughter was selected to go to iPOP in the summer, and we've had an agent reach out to us to get her signed. We're excited to see how things go and overall just happy we were able to do this for our daughter!

M. Sporer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My daughter is 11years old and I signed her up for these classes. She has really enjoyed her classes with Ryan and Karen. I'm going to let you know my daughter has had nothing but a positive experience with this company. She really enjoyed learning and working with her coaches. As a mom Alexis (Lexi) has been a true lifesaver. She is so sweet and very genuine. She has been so helpful. Has answered all my questions (even the dumb ones) in a very fast timely manor. I know my daughter will definitely learn from her experience and it will help her with her life endeavors from hear forward. So we're a very satisfied customer and would highly recommended. Pam B. From Bellefontaine, Ohio

I
I
I. Wilkinson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We had such an amazing experience. Our daughter was shy and all of the coaches were so positive and built her up with such positive feedback. They guided us through the process of how to make our child the right resume and headshots. They were honest and trustworthy. They were around to answer any question we had from small to large. I am not a computer person and they helped me create the best profile for her. Even if nothing comes of this the confidence and true dedication to my daughter helped her evolve into a out going little girl. To us that is the best thing that came out of this experience. Our daughter feels like a rockstar and good about herself. Thank you to the time they put into her and giving us the resources to potentially book an agent.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions Talent audition is a very professional, organized, and helpful business who have the most understanding and easy to

Talent audition is a very professional, organized, and helpful business who have the most understanding and easy to work with staff we have come across in this industry so far. They give parents and kids the opportunity and resources needed, it's up to the parents and kids to put in the effort with the tools they give you through training and resources. Because of Talent Auditions, my child has now signed, has an agent, and started his career in modeling and acting in just 7 months. This is ALL thanks to the open door and training given to us from Talent Auditions. Thank you! [No asterisks]

Talent Auditions I saw an ad on social media for Talent Auditions

I saw an ad on social media for Talent Auditions. My husband and I were skeptical at first because of the initial fee. However, the classes were informative and the coaches were legitimate actors. My daughter was selected to move on for an IPOP audition which also proved to be successful. While we cannot afford to send her to the showcase in Los Angeles this year, we will continue to work with Talent Auditions. They are accessible and to date have responded to all questions and concerns. They are a reputable company. We are looking forward to the remaining months of our contract and possible outcomes.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions My daughter is 11years old and I signed her up for these classes

Talent Auditions We had such an amazing experience

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions BEWARE - it's a marketing agency / company that is not upfront about their direct intentions when advertising

BEWARE - it's a marketing agency / company that is not upfront about their direct intentions when advertising themselves as Auditions. We waisted 3 HRs on zoom to find out thru an email that they're selling high $ "celebrity" training and marketing your child's profile for a limited time based on how much you pay ($750 - $4,400). Headshots, resume etc. - something you can do on your own without paying a leg & an arm. It's not an audition for a certain project, and it's misleading to consumers, as homework for the audition was to learn a short advertising paragraph. Please, read this as an FYI: https:/[URL removed] Business has no legitimate Google business listing or [social media] page that allows any reviews. Too many red flags & prior complaints at ComplaintsBoard.com.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions At first my husband and I were skeptical due to bad reviews we read from parents who expected their child to land a

At first my husband and I were skeptical due to bad reviews we read from parents who expected their child to land a lead movie role overnight (this CAN happen but it not the norm) OR parents who did not follow the directions and READ ALL THE EMAILS Talent Audition sends (I will say there is a time commitment on the parents part as well!). However, we decided to go through with it because we saw the passion, dedication, and commitment in our 12-year-old daughter. I have to say the experience was GREAT for ALL of us! Our daughter was selected to go to iPOP next summer as well as received representation from a NY/LA agency. We are now fully committed to opening up as many doors as possible for our daughter because we know her talent and true potential. Thank you so much to our daughter's scout Samantha for seeing her confidence and talent from day one! :)

Talent Auditions I signed my daughter up after she saw an ad on Instagram

I signed my daughter up after she saw an ad on Instagram. We were skeptical as most parents are but thought we would give it a try and see what it was all about. After her first audition, she was called back for a second one and then was chosen to be one of the kids they wanted to market. We chose the level 2 package and Talent auditions delivered what they promised. She was coached by real actors who have been there, done that. She did great during her showcase and I watched as her self esteem grew. We also learned how to submit a headshot and a professional resume. Even if she never gets called by an agent, we received more than our money's worth. My daughter loved the entire process. It was cool to watch her come out of her shell and see her confidence grow. She learned so much from the coaches who were stellar! I also have to give major props to [Name] who was absolutely amazing during the entire process. She was always there to answer any questions we had and even called to check on us. I can't say enough about her and her professionalism! If you have a child that's interested in acting, I would recommend going through Talent Auditions to begin the process.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions I originally found Talent Auditions through a social media platform, I was a little nervous at first with not knowing

I originally found Talent Auditions through a social media platform, I was a little nervous at first with not knowing what to expect. From our first conversation with them we felt at ease and were extremely excited about our daughters possible opportunity. She auditioned, that's when we met Sarah, she was absolutely wonderful and so kind to my daughter through this process. My daughter did get through and started the classes this summer, the coaches were amazing and really connected with all of the kids through zoom. I watched each class, they were so helpful to each child and answered all of their questions, and managed to make all of the kids laugh while learning.They have answered all of our questions, and been very helpful throughout this process. As a parent I have read everything that has been sent to us and made sure we were prepared for every class and the next step to the process. Our Scout Sarah has been here for us every step of the way and been so kind and encouraging to my daughter. My daughter is now signed and we thank Talent Management and Sarah so much for walking us through to help my daughter succeed. Not a scam! A wonderful company!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions I am writing because as of right now, I am extremely happy with our experiences with Talent Auditions

I am writing because as of right now, I am extremely happy with our experiences with Talent Auditions. My 6 year old daughter completed her first audition and got a call back. During her call back she was invited to participate in their program. I was a little nervous about the cost because it was a hefty price for our family but we were promised several online classes with professionals in the entertainment industry. We were also promised guidance to the showcase and 12 months of marketing. Talent Auditions is thorough. They cover every aspect of the process and if you fully read all their materials, everything is spelled out clearly. The coaches were amazing! They worked so well with the children of all ages. They kept them engaged and focused on the lessons in a fun but constructive way! I watched my daughter start off like a child reading lines from a book who blossomed into a tiny actress! I want other parents to know, as the parent there is work to do. As with any activity you enroll your child in there is a responsibility to make sure you get them to practice, you follow through with what is required. In this case things like attending classes, practicing monologues, getting headshots done etc. as with anything you get back what you put into it! I am 100% satisfied with our experience and I cant wait to see where my daughter goes from here!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions My daughter has started classes with talent audition and with so many scams out there this place is completely legit

My daughter has started classes with talent audition and with so many scams out there this place is completely legit. They don't sell you a dream. You know exactly what you're getting classes for kids with potential, connection that may or may not lead to a job, hey that's fantastic, and a showcase. Our Talent Scout Sarah is not only stunningly beautiful, but a true professional, kind, and you can tell she really cares about the kids she works with. When I first researched the company I saw a complaint on here regarding Sarah not being timely in her response, I'll be honest they gave me some cause for concern, but I'll tell you what? Since day one Sarah has answered every question I've had, concern, even just shooting the breeze sometimes, or anything related to my daughter. I feel like Sarah has her personal mentor. All of her text or email interactions have been within the same day no longer than the next. I'm impressed. I used to work in the industry in the smallest of fashion and let me tell you the entertainment industry is busy all the way down to the production assistant, so cut Sarah some slack her job is supper hard, just imagine how many kids and parents she deals with on a daily, paperwork, emails, phone calls that never stop, audition, and than being a mother. Remember at the end of the day we are all human. Proud to be on your team #talentauditions"

E

Talent Auditions My son has had a dream of being "famous" since the age of 3

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Talent Auditions Excellent experience with Talent Auditions, especially our talent scout Bridget and the coaching staff that worked with

Excellent experience with Talent Auditions, especially our talent scout Bridget and the coaching staff that worked with our son. It's important that you know what you're getting into, I feel like Talent Auditions has received a bum rep because parents didn't know what they were signing up for. TA is not an agency, it does cost money, and there are no guarantees. The acting classes and the exposure they receive from being a part of this program is what you are paying for. Professional acting classes are expensive, the cost for this program is well worth the acting classes received. We had 4 4 hour sessions with professional actors. HannahKat Studios, Karen Acting Academy, Larry VanDrama Jr., and Ryan Kelley were all incredible to work with and our son learned so much from them. The experience, the training, the resume building, the marketing, that is what you are paying for. If you go into this thinking TA is going to make your child a star you're mistaken. Make sure you read all their emails and do your research to know what they are about and what they are offering, if you understand that, you'll realize your money is well spent. Our son was selected for callbacks like many others, we just signed up to go in January 2022. This is an expensive process for sure, but not more expensive than if your kid was a basketball star or a baseball star that plays on travel sports teams and gets invited to camps where college coaches and pro scouts attend. I highly recommend this process if you have the financial means and your child has the dedication, the drive, and the want. It is a lot of work for your youngster, but that is ultimately what sets these talented kids apart... who wants it more.

Talent Auditions Customer Reviews Overview

Talent Auditions (talentauditions.biz) is a reputable platform that offers aspiring talents a chance to showcase their skills and pursue their dreams. With a focus on positive points, we present an overview of Talent Auditions' reviews.

One of the standout features of Talent Auditions is its user-friendly interface, which allows talents to easily navigate through the website and submit their auditions hassle-free. Users appreciate the simplicity and efficiency of the platform, making it a preferred choice for many.

Another aspect that receives high praise is the wide range of talent categories available on Talent Auditions. Whether you are a singer, dancer, actor, or have any other unique talent, this platform caters to all. This diversity ensures that talents from various backgrounds can find suitable opportunities to showcase their skills.

Talent Auditions also stands out for its commitment to providing genuine and legitimate opportunities. Users have expressed satisfaction with the authenticity of the auditions and casting calls available on the platform. This reliability gives talents peace of mind, knowing that they are investing their time and efforts into legitimate opportunities.

Furthermore, Talent Auditions offers valuable resources and guidance to help talents enhance their skills and improve their chances of success. From informative articles to expert advice, the platform equips talents with the necessary tools to excel in their respective fields.

In addition to these positive aspects, Talent Auditions' customer support team has received accolades for their prompt and helpful assistance. Users appreciate the responsive nature of the support team, ensuring that any queries or concerns are addressed in a timely manner.

Overall, Talent Auditions (talentauditions.biz) has garnered positive reviews for its user-friendly interface, diverse talent categories, authenticity of opportunities, valuable resources, and excellent customer support. It serves as a reliable platform for aspiring talents to showcase their abilities and pursue their dreams.

Talent Auditions contacts