Takeherb.comI had a horrible experience with takeherb.com

A

I had a horrible experience with takeherb.com. I'm livid. I ordered a product from them. Twelve days later it did not arrive. I call and told them that my product had not yet arrived. The "customer service" rep then told me that I had received an email stating that the product was discontinued and that I was refunded. I have received no such refund or any email to that effect. She then said she would resend the cancellation. The cancellation stated that they regret that I cancelled the order. What? They cancelled the order. I called them back and the "customer service" rep had the audacity to hang up on me. Do not order from this sham of a storefront!