07:00 AM - 01:00 AM
Fast Food Restaurants

Taco Bell / poor customer service

Le Mar 22, 2019 Review updated:

I gave her a card and some change for my purchase then she ask how do I complete this transaction. I then begun to walk her through the steps money first then card. That is when she state "what in the [censored]" I ask her is that what she said and she stated yes. With the manager right there he did nothing. So after I cooled down I went in and got my food manager just stood there still asking if there is a problem. So I called and he was basically like what am I supposed to do!

Comments

• We
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Well, you have to ask yourself how many people have to use 2 forms of payment at a Taco Bell! You were probably the first and last person to ever do that.

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Your virgin ears were popped! Get over it, you weren’t overcharged, no one spit in your food and dead bugs weren’t found.

25th of Mar, 2019

@SubSquirrel He keeps this crap up he will!

25th of Mar, 2019

I'd swear at you too, you and your pennies and credit card payment! Seriously, who does that for fast food???

30th of Mar, 2019

why is it that almost every time I go to taco bell I tell the cashier please no sour cream and when I get home my orders have sour cream I live too far to go back. the sad part is I ask them at the counter before I leave I say No sour cream right! and they reply yes. what upsets me off is that it always a different preparer so I know it's not personal it's just that they just don't listen. I had this happen too many times for me not to ever go back. enough is enough!

30th of Mar, 2019

@Joseph Well, most of Mexican dishes are accompanied with sour cream. Like how it's usual to get malt vinegar with British fish and chips.

Perhaps not going to taco Bell would be the answer.

• Su
      30th of Mar, 2019

@Joseph How difficult is it to throw away a container of sour cream? It’s not a quart but a few ounces.