Swimming Pools etc. Development Inc. - Eliminator Zap Vac Pool CleanerUnable to get warranty parts

Swimming pools etc. (Development Inc),
3667, Omec Park Dr,
Ste 1,
Rancho Cordova,
CA. 95742. Ph. #. [protected].

Hi, the above now have numerous names. Still advertising the pool cleaner. They say they do no longer have or can get parts for this cleaner. But they still sell it. Even though they said they had a lot of problems with it. I have had no luck in getting any satisfaction from them. The cleaner has numerous part defects. All they did was send me 2 replacement hoses after l bought the cleaner 2 had holes in them. I have complained to BBB about them. But no luck at all.

It has a 2 years manufactures warranty. They won't even give me the company name so l can get these parts or replacement cleaner. I can't even find out myself who the manufacture is. I have been contacting them even before the 12 months warranty with them is up.

Can you give me any information on this product and manufacturer. It is no good as it is.

Regards,
G. L. Treacy. Mrs.

• Gr
    greg Jan 17, 2009

I purchased the zap vac locally and it worked perfect, have had the cleaner for years now and it works perfectly. Why dont you contact the manufacturer if you have a problem instead of complaining about Swimming Pools Etc. I actually know the owner and thats why I am responding, he has given me great deals for years on my pool supplies!

• Br
    Browser Jun 12, 2009

I have called them a few times and they always answer and help me out. Can't imagine them "refusing" to help you unless you called them and acted like a jerk.

• Ra
    Ralph H May 05, 2011

Terrible experience. I accidentally ordered 2 of the same part and they refused to take it back. Horrible policy