Sweepstakes Audit BureauSweepstakes winning letter received

G

I received his letter on the mail at my residence on 14 Dec 18. The letter stated the following: " Dear ..., As of the date this registratered Notice was issued, the entire sum of over $12, 000, 000.00 in cash remains unclaimed. Your immediate attention and response is required to ensure that you don't forfeit your right to win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12, 000, 000.00 + Sweepstakes Prize Report. Sign your name where required. despite the large monetary amount reported this office does not want a share of your potential winnings. Please include a one time research and data fee of $5, which must be assessed. Please include this amount along with your completed Claim Form in the envelope provided as per Sweepstakes Prize Report terms and conditions on reverse. You must mail by he deadline of 1/05/19. So act today, as this is a limited time offer. Failure to do so may result in your loss of eligibility. Reply deadlines are in effect and are strictly enforced. Act Now! Do not delay your response to this important award opportunity. We cannot process your request for eligibility for over $12, 000, 000.00 in sweepstakes money and prizes until we receive your complete Claim Form and your $5 fee. No exceptions permitted. Signed by Awards Director Rich Brady (Bogus name)

Sweepstakes winning letter received
Sweepstakes winning letter received

• Updated by Gaming Soul · Dec 14, 2018

The updated mailing the Sweepstakes return envelop reads “ Sweepstakes Notification Center, P.O. Box 131637, Houston, TX [protected]

Magda Hoppe Dec 05, 2020

I got one Hahah 12/5/2020

• Ke
    Kevin Zago Oct 16, 2020

I got the exact same BS SCAM fosho

• Sh
    Shirley Arment Poole Jan 02, 2019

I also received a 12, 000, 000 notice requesting $5.00 fee first. Strange that I had not entered a drawing and there was no explanation of what drawing it stemmed from. It was from Box 131637 in Houston. I do deal with PCH so I think they got my name and address from there. Anyway, I'm glad I checked on line which is what I would expect everyone should do. Thanks for the alert.