Sweepstakes Audit Bureau — Sweepstakes winning letter received
I received his letter on the mail at my residence on 14 Dec 18. The letter stated the following: " Dear ..., As of the date this registratered Notice was issued, the entire sum of over $12, 000, 000.00 in cash remains unclaimed. Your immediate attention and response is required to ensure that you don't forfeit your right to win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12, 000, 000.00 + Sweepstakes Prize Report. Sign your name where required. despite the large monetary amount reported this office does not want a share of your potential winnings. Please include a one time research and data fee of $5, which must be assessed. Please include this amount along with your completed Claim Form in the envelope provided as per Sweepstakes Prize Report terms and conditions on reverse. You must mail by he deadline of 1/05/19. So act today, as this is a limited time offer. Failure to do so may result in your loss of eligibility. Reply deadlines are in effect and are strictly enforced. Act Now! Do not delay your response to this important award opportunity. We cannot process your request for eligibility for over $12, 000, 000.00 in sweepstakes money and prizes until we receive your complete Claim Form and your $5 fee. No exceptions permitted. Signed by Awards Director Rich Brady (Bogus name)
More Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating!
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - winning 1200000.000
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - 12,000,000.00
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Filled out a 5 dollar money but did not send it
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - A $5.00 fee to have my sweepstakes claim form processed $12, 000, 000.00 prize
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.