Suzuki Motor Corporation50,000 km service

I have alto 800cc - 2008, the kilometers on the car is approximately 50, 000 km, and I went to modern motors on 14-9-2019 to make my regular service like changing the brake pads, Fuel filter, oil change, cam belt kit, alternator and AC belts, on the other hand I had requested some spare parts to be replaced.
The first issue is that most of the requested parts are not available at the center; like brake pads, clutch disc kit & trunk dampers.
The second big issue is that after leaving the center, I went to change the tires and during the installation process, I was inspecting the underneath of the car, I had discovered that the oil filter is not OEM (outsourced from the worst after market suppliers), the alternator and AC belts are not OEM (the same as the oil filter), although they had confirmed me before replacing any part that all spare parts are genuine and OEM, but the big problem i am really scared of is the timing belt kit because I do not know if they had placed an OEM one or just aftermarket parts like the previous parts, and of course you know very well how critical is this area!!
I will appreciate your firm support to take the necessary action, other wise I will lose my credibility with SUZUKI, I have 2 other cars (Skoda and Subaru) and honestly I had never faced something like this.
My contact is as below;