Suzuki Motor Corporationsuzuki swift jsaazc83s00205100

A Jul 23, 2019

Dear Suzuki staff,

I was buying a new Swift on 10.07.2019 from Garage du Centre, Luxembourg. I am completely disappointed as the car was broken since the first key and even though the garage was quite responsive, I still do not have a new functional car.
Please find below the facts in a chronological order:
1. On 10.07 as I tried to power on the car for the first time, there was no battery. The mechanic came fast and recharged the battery.
2.I left from the garage and after aprox 10 km different lights started turning on: wheels air presion, ABS, ESP, steering wheel. Furthermore the steering wheel was really rigid and the speedometer was at 0 while driving. I came back at the garage and Mr kaced was telling us that the problem is possibly related to the battery (due to security reasons it might come almost empty /was quite strange for me)
3. On 11.07 Mr Kaced calls to say that the car is functional and I can come to pick it up. The same day, after 50 km the same problems start reappearing. (I cannot trust no longer the car)
4.On 12.07 I went to the garage and since then the car is there. After Mr Kaced was driving it with the laptop connected and we the help of some engineers from Suzuki they concluded that its the ABS block and that it had production problems.
Firstly, the car was broken since the beginning and I can not trust it no longer due to security reasons. I wanted to go on vacation with it and I had to postpone everything due this problem.
Secondly I can not consider it any longer as a new car as the garage was driving it for some km in order to identify the problem.
I would like that Suzuki will replace the car with a new functional one and due to personal losses i would like to have a compensation from the price or other extra option for the new one. I was paying a credit, insurance and other things in this period.
Please contact me in case you need any further information. [protected] e-mail: anamaria.[protected]@gmail.com

KR,