Suzhoudress / prom dress

United States Review updated:

The prom dress I ordered looks nothing like the picture. Extra material was added to the top of the dress + bra pads and I even paid to have the rushed. I emailed them a picture and they said it was beautiful and that was a bonus, looks terrible. They make what they want not what you want. Look at the pictures I sent. Now i'm trying to get a refund and now the website want work. Do not order from this website! I still had to go out and purchase another dress.

Suzhoudress

Mi
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 21, 2019

What part of your rational mind thought ordering a prom dress from "Suzhoudress" was a good idea? I am just curious. I mean, even the gussied up picture looks like Maleficent met Crystal Meth. It looks like part of the wardrobe from an X rated adaptation of the Addams Family. Not good.

The dress you got seems to be a fairly faithful reproduction, but certainly commensurate for the cut rate you paid for it. Next time buy local and stop trying to cut corners. When you cut corners, you lose your edge. (Don't steal that quote, I may use it in my next inspirational book called "Don't be a Cheapo")

Hope that helps!