Sutherland GLobal ServicesGratuity

Hi,
Please let me know am I eligible for Gratuity benefit.
Joined SGS / Adventity - 5th Sept 2006 last employment date is 2nd July 2012.
- I have provided continues of more than 5 years of service and also have received 5 years service award.
Due to business requirement I was transferred to US Houston office from 1st OCT 2010 to 4th June 2011. Further I have joined Thane office from 4th June 2011 to 1 July 2013.
Note: - I have provided more than 5 years of service at Indian location but due to business requirement have been transferred to US but still a total of 5 years of service was provided by me.
As per Sutherland policies employees’ Leaving the organization after 3 years is eligible for the benefit and the time I left to US I was more than 3 years but still did not receive Gratuity benefit.
Please let me know am I eligible.

Regards,