Super 8 Worldwideinjury

L Jul 12, 2019

I informed the front desk about an injury I had while staying in room 204 at above address. They said the manager would call me. This was 2 weeks ago. The injury happened July 2nd around 9 pm. I called Super 8 today July 12th and asked for there insurance information since the manager never called to ask how I was it anything. I got the run around and was told the manager would call. I was trying to avoid having to Get legal help. Would appreciate a response before further action is sought.
Lisa Ramage

P.S My head, neck, shoulders, right knee and lower back was injured. Tub was slick as snot when I put my foot in it. I went flying backwards landed on my lower back, slammed the base of my head into the bathroom door so hard it threw it forward slammed my upper spine into the door which cracked out through both shoulders and the shower curtain rod slammed my right knee.