Sunwing Travel Group — trip to cuba
Warning for friends and family...Never book with Snowing!!! I just got a call back from Sunwings "Loyalty Department"...They called just to let me know again there was no possibility of trasfer, voucher or any other options. Only to forfeit the money for no trip. They had already told me this yesterday, so why the call? Very poor business ethics...Doesn't a Loyalty Department normally try to keep customers for the future of a company???
Updated by Derick Lavoie · Nov 28, 2017
So I had a trip booked to Cuba and am devastated to hear that travel advisories from Health Canada have updated their advisory saying pregnant women should NOT travel to Cuba. In the past Sunwing offered a refund for pregnant women in this situation, but today on the phone, since 8am, they are
only now telling me my trip is totally non-refundable, non transferable with absolutely no options besides spending the money and not going...It's infuriating.
More Sunwing Travel Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunwing Airlines - severe flight delay & cruel treatment 
- Sunwing Vacations - lost luggage 
- Sunwing - official complain 
- Sunwing - horrible service and delayed flight 
- Sunwing - horrible service 
- Sunwing Travel Group - the sunwing rep that screwed up my vacation 
- Sunwing Travel Group - seat reservations
- Sunwing Travel Group - nightmare vacation
- Sunwing Vacations - unprofessional 
- Sunwing Travel Group - everything!