Sunwing Travel Group — air flight
We (Valerie Stoneman and Susan Fallowfield) flew out of Hamilton Ontario flight WG474 booking #9448951 on Nov.10/17. Ten minutes into the flight we were told it was being diverted to Toronto for repairs for tail shear, which is pilot error. We left Toronto over five hours after we were to land in Punt Cana. This caused us mental distress, interruption and delay of vacation. At the Majestic Mirage we did not receive a room with two beds and a pool view as requested. Because of our late arrival we accepted the room but were not comfortable for two people expecting separate bed. We feel a $15 food voucher as compensation is upsetting.
More Sunwing Travel Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunwing Airlines - severe flight delay & cruel treatment 
- Sunwing Vacations - lost luggage 
- Sunwing - official complain 
- Sunwing - horrible service and delayed flight 
- Sunwing - horrible service 
- Sunwing Travel Group - the sunwing rep that screwed up my vacation 
- Sunwing Travel Group - seat reservations
- Sunwing Travel Group - nightmare vacation
- Sunwing Vacations - unprofessional 
- Sunwing Travel Group - everything!