Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd. (SNPL)fake company, fake data and fake projects

J Review updated:

Hi All,

Please dont believe and take projects from Sunitha network private ltd., Noida which is a fraud company. They will tell they have lot of Data Entry projects, but all the projects are fake projects. They have lakhs of fake data with them and they are just providing them one by one, and also they have some fake errors with them to blame you.

For Medical Insurance projects, they will ask you security deposit of 2.5L, please dont pay them even a single penny. If they are genuine, they would not be needing security deposit in lakhs. Once you have taken a project, they will reject you in first slot itself, saying fake errors.

[For eg: (please see the record below)

12134 maJ. Bridgetown Mckinney [protected]@tech.us 16713
Burlingame CA [protected] United States MALE

So between first and second line, how many spaces are there? We cant assume that and type, but if you type as single space, they will mark as error saying it is double space. If you type as double space, they will mark as error saying it is single space. Like this in every record, they will say error and reject you.]

They will give reference clients also, all are their clients only, set by them. Managing Director is Akash, Tridev Vadhera, please dont believe him even a bit.

They will not respond you properly neither they are capable to respond you. They are just running their company with the security deposit of clients who are taking the projects.

Dont waste your money and valuable time on this company !!!

If needed, we can provide, further detailed information also ..

Bluevoid Infotech

More Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd. (SNPL) Complaints & Reviews

• 19
    1977Rajeev Apr 16, 2017

Please provide the another company name which is reliable in this field

• Pr
    praveshnoida May 25, 2017

i am also looking this type project but genuine projects which company u suggest my id is [email protected]

• Ay
    Aysha Khan Jun 08, 2017

This Is complete wrong information for sunita network pvt ltd company. I inform to all don't count this review before taking data entry project because i am also work with sunita network this is completely wrong information .

• Am
    amit kumar Prasad Jul 03, 2017

@Aysha Khan Mrs. Ayhsha Khan, Kindly share me your project location. Because I want to join with SNPL, But still i find about it lots of negative & positive reviews. So if you guide me it's my pleasure. My e-mail ID- [email protected]

• Ay
    Ayshaa Khan Jul 19, 2017

@amit kumar Prasad Thanks For your interest sir Sorry for late reply, i am sending you complete details of all project of SUnita Network Pvt ltd .

mahtabn Oct 17, 2017

@Ayshaa Khan hii mr amit ji ..

mahtabn Oct 17, 2017

@amit kumar Prasad kya apne snpl se project liya h kisi bhi process ka, , plz mujhe btaye mai bhi plan kar rha hu project lene ka ap plz btaye

@mahtabn [email protected]

sharath mp Nov 30, 2017

@Aysha Khan plz suggest me also
    my mail id [email protected]

Rathindra Singj Feb 13, 2018

@mahtabn Bhai mat lena.. Fake promises krenge.. Nitna invest kroge kabhi nikal nhi nhi paoge.. Upar se salary soge uska nhi loss

sanjay bawa Oct 18, 2018

@Ayshaa Khan Can you do this for me as well please my email id is [email protected]

shyam555 Nov 24, 2018

@mahtabn Bro share your mail I'd so that I can share my experience with proof or else you can [email protected] or whatsapp 9700958266

Rajiv21 Sep 10, 2017

@Aysha Khan Mrs. Ayhsha Khan, kindly provide me some more information about the SNPL as i also want to join the company [email protected] thank you.

Suraj Kumar Pradhan Jan 05, 2018

Really this company is a fake company. Don't do any agreement with this Company

@Suraj Kumar Pradhan Can I get you number plz

@Suraj Kumar Pradhan Sir shall you give some good company details

Rathindra Singj Feb 13, 2018

Sunita Network Pvt Ltd (snpl) this company make fake promises. They will p4ovide work but allmost unpaid data will provide so that you will not take any chance in profit. You will not profitable even become more loss. The QC report they will provide with most errors which never trained to you. Always apply new strategy like delay in quality check report so it will dalay in payment. They will provide bad data.

chitraketu Mar 14, 2018

I got agreement with SNPL in Dec 2017. Unfortunately I didn't read your comments. I agree with Bluevoid Infotech. I invested with setup around 5 lakhs, But in Dec 17 it was first month then lots of error then I didn't get any payment. In Jan 18 I made some payment but today is 14 Mar 2018 I didn't get any amount. I changed 3 projects because I gave payment now I am doing copy paste description project and I don't think so that I will make money from this project. They don't have certain fix instruction. If you ask for justification of your error they said that no it is your error. so It is very humble request please don't waste your money and time to do work with SNPL Noida. many company in Delhi NCR they are big fake. more interesting thing is all have same project. How it is possible. I was in hurry didn't checked and finally I lost my money. I have each and every record anybody wants to check you can coordinate with me but I am saying again please don't join SNPL Noida.

chitraketu Mar 14, 2018

@chitraketu service is also very bad. you have to make minimum 10 calls for a single work.

raru Apr 01, 2018

@chitraketu Please share your Contract information

Shanky B May 15, 2018

@chitraketu Hi, I want to start with some online projects and also visited SNPL. Please share more facts about SNPL.
    [email protected]

Raguvaran Nov 09, 2018

@chitraketu Sir please shall you suggest me one good company

Gaurav1bhatnagar Nov 20, 2018

@chitraketu Can you pls suggest some genuine company with whom I can do online projects

shyam555 Nov 23, 2018

@chitraketu Bro I have also faced same problem with that copy paste work they are giving garbage sites and I posted my complaint recently it'll be in live soon

Sunita Network Private Liited Dec 12, 2018

@chitraketu Hi Chitraketu,
    Can you please upload your agreement, so that we can find who is culprit, and of course every one can know the rreal truth, And if you are fake one or you are trying to defame our name we are sending your case to Cyber crime, because you are people who are posting fake comments.

• Th
    Thujj Jul 14, 2019

@chitraketu What about Yasmah business pvt ltd.????

raru Apr 01, 2018

please share your contract because i want to join snpl bu there are many negative cmnts please tell me how i am find genuine company for form filling project cont:-7085808239

Sunita Network Private Liited Aug 06, 2018

@raru @raru:- Thanx for posting, can you please come down to our office once, we want face 2 face meeting with you, because from these type of remarks you cant judge SNPL.

• Gu
    [email protected] May 01, 2018

Anyone suggest me for data entry project. Bcz i m searching like this project. And my meeting (on 5 may 2018) is fixed with SNPL noida. And i want this prjoect but when i seen comments then i m so confuse. plzz suggest me my Email id is- [email protected]

• Pa
    Pawan Kumar May 14, 2018

Thanks for everyone for these comments bcs I going to join this company but now not join this company.
    Please tell me anyone genuine company for data entry work my mailing address is [email protected]

Raguvaran Nov 09, 2018

@Pawan Kumar Sir shall you suggest one good company to get projects

narayan internet Jun 27, 2018

bhaiyyo sunita network private limited kisi aur company se kahin jyada thik hai
    is data entry ke project mai
    bahut old company hai noida mai maim bhi 4 saal se abi tak comapany se kaam le rha hu
    haan bus kabhi kabhi paymeny late ho jati hai but payment mil jarurr jati h
    agar puri traning ke sath kaam karte hain to koi problem nhi hai
    agar ek din mai ameer hona chahte ho to nahi ho sakta bahut mehnat h is kaam mai suru mai 6 months mujhe bhi baut problem hui thi lekin uske baat thik ho gya sub traning ke sath sath
    company support staff very well and company owner is very god person and soft heart

bus mn laga ke patience rakh ke kaam kro khoob paisa hai is kaam mai

Sknomm Dec 01, 2018

@narayan internet Bhai pls share company name

narayan internet Jun 27, 2018

sunita network is not fake
    koi bhi company agar fake hoti to 8 se market mai na hoti
    snpl is genuine company
    koi bhi fake company itne din market mai nhi rukti agar fake hoti to
    mai khud 3 saal se project reniew krake kaam kar rha hu aaj tak bina kisi problem ke

Manku7276 Jun 29, 2018

As i am working with SNPL from last 5 month, i had get positive attitude and feedback. SNPL is having very supportive staffs and good working environment.

Manku7276 Jun 29, 2018

SNPL company koi fake company nahi hai, snpl jo bhi work leti h wi time pe krke deti hai or working environment bhi bahut aacha. I haven't face any problem in this company in working, SNPL company kabhi bhi hard work se piche nahi hatti hai. Ye company hamesa koi bhi work ko time pe deti hai or payment bhi samay se ho jata hai.
    Thankyou

• De
    Deepak Sharma 1 Jul 18, 2018

Please don't believe and take projects from Sunita network private ltd., Noida which is a fraud company. They will tell they have lot of Data Entry projects, but all the projects are fake projects. They have lakhs of fake data with them and they are just providing them one by one, and also they have some fake errors with them to blame you.

Sunita Network Private Limited Jul 18, 2018

@Deepak Sharma 1 Hello,

We have important information to share.

It has come to our knowledge that some people are sharing some fake and irrelevant comments about Sunita Network Pvt Ltd and trying to misguide our clients

While we condemn such activity and regret the inconvenience caused to our customers.

We would like to inform you that Sunita Network Pvt Ltd adheres to all compliance related statutory regulations with regard to plying in any part of India.

Therefore we advise our customers to exercise caution regarding such fake and misguiding comments.

In case of any query and doubt please feel free to reach out to our Head Office for an Face to face doubts clearing session .
    Note:- For all who are posting fake post on same, if you all are so much confident about the same, why you are not uploading your agreement, contact no, mail id as well.
    @All Viewer:- If any one have any doubt please come down to our office, we can show you each and every thing to proof the same

Sunita Network Pvt Ltd

Salman Prince Jul 18, 2018

@Deepak Sharma 1 Dipak I need ur mobile number please

Salman Prince Jul 18, 2018

@Sunita Network Private Limited Mam upload the payment prof please

Sunita Network Private Limited Jul 18, 2018

@Salman Prince My company is working on the same field from last 8 years as a private limited from July 2014 and before that it was working as a firm. So, if you need any kind of proofs or if you want to see our e-transactions from last 8 years then please visit our office I'll show you each and every kind of details you require even I can also share the details of our existing vendor's so that you can clear all your doubts from them regarding payment, software and if you want me to share our vendor's detail here so I am extremely sorry for that we can't share our vendor's details here because this is confidential as if now we are private limited so, we are not able to provide you these details here and finally I would like to request you to please visit our office and will fulfill all your requirements.

• So
    sourav manjhi Aug 03, 2018

@Salman Prince deepak bhai apna no dogy

Sunita Network Private Liited Aug 06, 2018

@sourav manjhi @Sourav manjhi:- See if deepak ji real person, surely he will post his contact info, so request you to please avoid same type of nonsense things.

• Ku
    Kuldeep_1 Jul 24, 2018

Am working with Sunita Network Private limited from last 9 months, i have no problem, staff is very supportive even they have customer care also for handling their clients, i dont know why some people have problem from Sunita Network am sure these all are competitors, who are doing such shame less activity to defame Sunita Network Private Limited, if any body want proof of mine genuinity go to sunita network, my name is kuldeep am working with this company, they show you my invoices and my payment proof.
    in beginning am also afraid from same fake comments but after meeting with director, i feel i have to start with single ID, i did, but after 2 months i increase my seats to 5. am very happy with services, yes i face some problem in beginning, but after support i did well.
    if any body want to start with sunita network believe me dont afraid from this such fake comments, start with single id, after this you will judge am right or wrong.

• Pa
    Param sohi Sep 14, 2018

@Kuldeep_1 If you had no problem with this could you please call me 9888078412 param sohi

Sunita Network Private Liited Oct 03, 2018

@Param sohi Hello Param Sohi,
    Hope you are doing well, if you want to know about kuldeep and more about SNPL, you must visit our company we will provide you the details of kuldeep and will show the payment proof also.
    Let us know in case of any clarification.
    Legal Team,

RamaA1 Jul 24, 2018

Me Rama Sunita Network Private limited ke sath pichle 1 saal se kam kar rahi hn muje to koi problem nahi hui abhi tak yes agar kisi to mere bare me puchna hai to company me jakar puch le wo mere bill and payment dikha sakte hai muje koi dikat nai hai agar wo allow kar to app mere center par akar visit kar sakte hai, pahle pahle mene jab search kiya iss company ke bare me to -ve comments dekh kar muje sahi nahi lga but yes bad me muje lga ki chote se surawat karte hai, to kiya mene me FCP zero id par kam kiya fir ab description me kam kar rahi hn, muje koi diakt nahi hai app ek br agreement ki terms padh lo to sari dikat khatm ho jaygi, rest wo training to dete hai. SNPL is good company.

• Da
    Data Entry Aug 06, 2018

@RamaA1 Ok ma'am i wanna Talk to You can you give me your mobile number...And address

I am already working in SNPL And I am Getting Very Bad Response From SNPL Data Entry Projects ...

Actually I Want to meet you.. to know about your project status... and working strategies.. So That we can know the genuine things about this company and work...

DANISH SAIFI

Sunita Network Private Liited Aug 06, 2018

@Data Entry @Danish Saifi:- As we are from legal team of Sunita Network Pvt Ltd, If you want to know about RamaA1 You can visit our office, our corporate address is C99 1st floor Sector 2 Noida-201301, Customer care No is -9999465557. First of all please upload your agreement here, as per our records their is no client with name of dainsh Saifi please tell us your correct name, no, email id so that we can contact you, as you said you are facing issue from SNPL, please provide us required details so that we can contact you, and we promise you we will resolve all your quires.

sanjay bawa Oct 18, 2018

@RamaA1 can you please share some information with me. my email id [email protected] i will wait for your email

shyam555 Nov 24, 2018

@Data Entry Bro actually I got a mail from one person he sent me copy paste project after paying money then only he sent me traderzplanet.in which is sunita network but he says that I don't know who is sunita network.

Sunita Network Private Liited Dec 12, 2018

@shyam555 Hello Shyam,
    Firstly we would like to inform you that, Ngarajan S is not from our company and second thing the act no in which you transferred the amount is not our company, you can check the same from by via search of IFSC code, this act belong to saving one, our company is only from noida and address is C99 Sector 2 Noida, U.P.-201301.
    Please forward your all docs which you have about same to [email protected], so that our company can take action on same & help you to get your hard core money, we will send these all information to our legal department so that appropriate action can be taken against said person, so that no one defame our company in future also, for more information you can call to our customer care no which is 9999465557.

• Bu
    Bunty Sharma Jul 24, 2018

Me Bunty Sharma Working on FCP Zero project, Very supportive staff, time to time payment, Good place to start your own business, today am running my own company via SNPL, thanx SNPL for help. For every one Come to SNPL if you want to start your business.

@Bunty Sharma bro can you please cal me 9878332992 i need some info about snpl

• Ne
    Neeraj Kumar NK Jul 25, 2018

People having problem with this company are those who never take a project from it. If they do then they can't even say anything wrong for this company. I m neeraj from bulandseher, UP . My work is running well from last 14 months I never see a big problem with them. Yes can say some little issues came but they short them out shortly. And the staff as you can see very supportive and well mannered.
    I suggest everyone to take project from SNPL if they want to do business..
    Avoid fake news about company..
    Just see everything and judge by yourself not by others opinion.

Raj harsha Jul 27, 2018

If any one is interested in having his own setup or start his own business .. Here we are with UK and USA calling process. Payment will be bi weekly . Can visit our office or call us for more details. 8010335423. Reflekt Visual Pvt Ltd

Gaurav1bhatnagar Nov 21, 2018

@Raj harsha Hi,
    I am interested for my own start up (home based), want to start currently individually, can you brief me on the project available for me my number is 9871171699

@Gaurav1bhatnagar R u 🌟

Manish k Chauhan Aug 06, 2018

As I see some people having problem with SNPL, why you guys don't give your contact details.
    Never spread fake news against any company..
    I m Manish from Hapur, UP. I have a setup of 10 seats of offline project medical insurance..my work is going very well.. sometimes some technical problem occurs but they short it out at the given time. I had 6 months in this data entry work and the amount I spend in this is recovered last month.
    If someone wants to see my setup can contact me on 7053203120.
    And the guys who are spreading wrong and fake news please don't do this because I know how hardly a person stands his business and just for few pice you are ruining the company image..
    Thank you..

sameer saeed Sep 23, 2019

@Manish k Chauhan i want to show your setup and required your help for clear my doubts if you already worked with this company kindly give a missed call on 8630584149 for me

sameer saeed Sep 23, 2019

@sameer saeed 8630584149

Narender9905 Aug 14, 2018

Snpl is a very good company for data entry. Snpl always appreciate their employees and do all the works at time . I have not faced any problem .

Salman Prince Aug 15, 2018

Please believe and take projects from Sunitha network private ltd., Noida which is a genuine company. They will tell they have lot of Data Entry projects, all the projects are real projects. They have lakhs of real data with them and they are just providing them all, I check this company. ..it's a genuine company. .not a fake

Shubham paaa Sep 10, 2018

Sunita Network pvt ltd Froud company he jo copy paste ka project liya tha or jo form me fill karta tha wo bhi wrong kr dete the yeh ek froud company he
    esi data entery wali froud company hoti he

Sunita Network Private Liited Sep 18, 2018

@Shubham paaa Hello Shubham, Can you please provide me your contact information so that we can contact you, if you are really genuine customer, please share your mail id and phone no as well and upload your agreement here so that every one can now the real truth, if you think SNPL did any wrong with you [email protected] is mail id please mail all issue on the same no or 9999465557 is customer care no you can register your compliant here or you can come down to office. and if you are doing fake exercise just to defame my company than take care of you, we are going to lodge FIR in CYBER CRIME.
    Legal Team

R u start

Gaurav1bhatnagar Dec 03, 2018

Hi All,
    I have read the comments, i want to start my own data entry job, can anyone please suggest any genuine company with whom i can start the work, i want to currently do work for single single seat only basis on which i will expand the set up

Please advice