Suncore Industries — charged my credit card 3 times
On 8-11-17 I tried to order a conversion kit on your website using a credit card. The order kept getting refused. It stated that it was denied. I tried to order 3 times. I finally switched cards and was able to process the order. I went to my credit card website and found that you charged the original card 3 times on my credit card account. The last 4 digits of this card are 2318. I want these charges immediately removed from this credit card, as I have successfully ordered the part with a different card. Obviously your website needs some fine tuning. My phone number is [protected].
Sally M Graham Customer Id #: 386151 Order number: 103624 is the information that you gave me on the successful order.
More Suncore Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Suncoreindustries.com - Beware
- Suncore Struts - Bad struts/bad practices
- Suncore Industries - Suncore industries is fraud at all (strut & spring kit)
- Suncore Industries - Bad customer service
- Suncore Industries - Land rover air strut
- Suncoreindustries.com - Automotive
- Suncore Industries - rear suspension air bags
- Suncore Industries Inc. - Hell experience with suncoreindustries
- Suncore Industries - Not respecting warranty
- Suncore Industries Inc. - Struts