Sun International — boomerang slide at the valley of the wav
On Thursday 3 Oct 2019, my family and I went to the Valley of the waves. We decided to go down the Boomerang slide and the lifeguard told us all to life our bums because it may scrape against the tube. I was sitting in the front and was told to [email protected] my bum on the tube to avoid getting hurt. As the tube went down I bumped my right foot against what felt like a bolt. While sitting down and trying to recover from the pain another young girl came from that slide and she was unable to walk on her right foot. she needed to be carried by two lifeguards. I went to the hospital and my foot is broken. I shudder to think how many other people have injured or broken their toes on this slide. Can Sun City please check that slide. IT IS DANGEROUS.
More Sun International Complaints & Reviews
- Sun International - mvg
- Sun International - a disgrace to the hospitality industry 
- Sun International - gambling 
- Sun International - lottery winning 
- Sun International - very annoying and disappointing service
- Sun International - still waiting on feedback regarding claim
- Sun International Golden Valley Casino - never win anymore!
- Sun International - sun city - all of it
- Sun International - used menstrual pad on main gaming floor. windmill casino bloemfontein
- Sun International - valley of the waves - sun city