SugarSyncPoor Service/Lost Files

Initially I was promised a discount on my service my a rep named Adam if I signed up for a full year. He asked me to call back after I had set up my account to confirm the service. After calling back several days later he mentioned that with 3 users I was not elegible for a discount. OK, so I attempted to keep trying the service to see if the reviews were as good as they said Sugarsync was. Unfortunately, since November 2011 I have been missing files and my login is not operating properly. Too bad they are too good to be true. I called and have been unable to reach anyone. I also e-mailed them ([protected]@sugarsync.com) on two occasions and they have not e-mailed back. As the average small business person trying to handle business I'm disappointed that Sugarsync is not meeting my needs. Once I can resolve the issue and download the files I put there I think I'll switch to a more reliable storage/back-up service.

RESOLVED

• Tr
    trustingbird Mar 11, 2014

I've been a SS customer for two years. Never a hiccup.

• Su
    SugarSync Customer Care Jan 27, 2012

Hi, sorry you've run into issues. To get support, you should email [email protected] Put "Attention Amanda" in the subject and be sure to send from the email address associated with your SugarSync account for the fastest service. If not, you must indicate your SugarSync email address in the body of the email when you explain exactly what the issues are. Regarding the file that's "missing" please check your deleted files folder. If it's not there, when you email support, be sure to provide the file name and full path of the file.

Thanks,
    SugarSync Customer Care.

• Mi
    mikenewman5 May 16, 2011

Despite many cancellation requests these guys will not allow you to cancel your account. Beware!