Suburban PropanePrice gouging on heap program 2/6/2017

K

I applied for Heap and received $600 of assistance. Suburban Propane my provider(Cortland NY) called to make a delivery. When I asked for the price/gallon they told me $4.30. I thought this was high so I called EV Propane (Ithaca NY) and they gave me a quote of $2.74/gallon...a significant difference. This company should be audited and reported to the State Attorney General for all the price gouging on the Heap assistance program. This is a criminal offence when you rip off the government.