Complaints & Reviews

Rangextd router us$58.90

I placed an order for above product on 23rd May 2020. They emailed me that order no.[protected] has been raised to cover the order. They advised a tracking number would be emailed when the router was dispatched.
It is now almost two months, and I have not heard from them. I have sent two emails dated 29th June 2020 & 9th July 2020 to "[protected]@buyrangerxtd.com " asking what has happened to my order.
I have not received a reply to my emails, nor any word regarding as to status of my order.

Energy saving air conditioner

I ordered this in June they billed me once for $99 and then again for $15 they provided no tracking number and no way to get ahold of someone to help me find out where my order is and if its e enough coming they set my payment as reoccurring payments luckily I caught on to that right away but still am puzzled why I have 2 charges to begin with please help

Blaux portable a/c units

Placed an order on June 6, 2020 for 3 portable A/C units and never received any shipping info or update so I tried to contact the vendor through their contact info on the website and the call did not go through and no one replied to my emails. On July 6, 2020 I took the next step and filed a dispute with PayPal AND my credit card company. Finally got a response from a representative through the PayPal dispute saying it was too late to cancel because the order had been shipped. I received an email the day AFTER the response through PayPal with bogus tracking information. When I clicked on the tracking link, it took me to a page that read "Invalid Tracking Number." SO, when the representative said it was too late to cancel because the order had been shipped, it was a bold faced lie because the order was shipped AFTER he responded through the PayPal dispute.
Today I received an email from UPS that I have a delivery scheduled tomorrow from a company called Swan Packaging out of New Jersey. Are these the A/C units? No additional info available on the UPS website. Worst online shopping experience EVER!

• Ra
    Raquel Carreras Rivery Jul 18, 2020

Please, lets me know if you received the good, because I'm in the same boat!

CA Red Hot Jul 18, 2020

@Raquel Carreras Rivery Hi Raquel,
    I did finally receive the order on Wednesday and contacted them immediately to return the units and they said I'd have to pay the shipping fee. I said that I refuse to pay because I canceled the order BEFORE it was shipped and asked to speak to a supervisor. After being put on hold for over thirty minutes, I finally spoke to a supervisor and she said she was going to put me on a brief hold to "see what she could do for me" but hung up on me instead. I'm furious! I'll be returning today and losing out on the shipping cost but better than giving them any money to support their scam.

Blaux portable a/c

Ordered this portable A/C on June 5, 2020 through Pay Pal for $98.94 - not received as of 7/13/20 nor any...

Quietbuds, playbeatz & lifetime warranty $68.43

Purchased on paypal on June 2, 2020. Expected delivery as a gift for Father's Day on June 21, 2020. Had to purchase three (3) items separately on paypal, SCEL13 Lifetime warranty for $6.50, SCEL14 QuietBuds for $48.94, and SCEL15 Playbeatz for $12.99. Total purchase was $68.43.

To date, 7/14/2020, have not received any information on my order. Want my money back now.

Chris Resweber Jul 25, 2020

same with me claims shipped and tracking number with usps but nothing is happening USPS has not recd yet for delivery. i wish everything would not come from CHINA and purchaser should be informed of point of origin when purchasing.

Order not received

I ordered and paid for via PayPal the Blaux Portable A/C on June 12, 2020 and it is now July 14, 2020 and I have not received any further indication that my order has been received, placed, shipped, or nothing.
Very disappointed for not receiving the product or lack of communication.
And if there was a problem with shipping due to the pandemic, then they should state that or not even allow online purchasing if they cannot fulfill the order. Just plain wrong.

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

Ha. I too have ordered in June (June 14th actually) and still not received items. I have been talking with Paypal for their help in retrieving my money back and I find that they have had cases against this company all the way back to Dec 2018.
    The company is a scam and should be out of business but seems paypal is somewhat complacent about them, essentially paypal is for the seller and does not protect the buyer in any way.
    Scam artists galore.

CA Red Hot Jul 14, 2020

EXACT same thing is happening with me and I am in dispute with them both through PayPal and my credit card company. I ordered on June 6th and still no portable A/C units. A representative did respond through my dispute filed with PayPal and said it was too late to cancel because the order had been shipped. I looked at the details of the shipment when I finally got the email the day after the representative said it had been shipped and they did in fact ship it AFTER I filed the dispute and the rep responded. I wish I had done my homework on this company first, shady shady business and no customer service to speak of. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Im NotRobot Jul 15, 2020

@CA Red Hot But I am perplexed that Paypal is being a silent enabler for this scam artist vendor Strong Current Enterprise since they have been hearing from irate customers requesting for their money back since 2018 and have done nothing to alert their customers. Instead they are allowing for this vendor to continue their scam and currently I have been waiting since well over 10 days to get my money refunded to me after contacting paypal about this scam!

Order [protected] for 2 portable a/c + 2 filters.

Order was placed on June 7 2020 have not heard a word from the company.
Paid by PAYpal on June 7 US $ 259.93. I have a dispute with Paypal? Strong Current. They have provided PayPal with a USPS invalid tracking number.
I have called the 1855 cust service number advising me to use the fax number they do not provide a fax number. The product is being advertised all over the internet. It is also carried by Amerzon and Wayfair the companies advise that no stock is available.

• Mi
    Miguel Cortes Jul 14, 2020

I purchased 4 of these and haven't herd of anything. Order was placed on June 27 2020, Paid by PayPal and still no answer. WTF!!!

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

So, it seems to me that Paypal is in league with this unscrupulous vendor!!??? I say because if vendor has provided an invalid tracking number and if there have already been several hundred complaints about that comapny, Paypal should be able to decide that this is another such scam and refund your money. This seems very shady to me, that paypal is in on the ride...hmmmmm

CA Red Hot Jul 14, 2020

I ordered the day before you and am in the same boat. Anything more we can do than file disputes to get our money back? They need to be shut down and reported to the BBB for shady business practices.

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

@CA Red Hot Agreed!! And to think, I scoured all over the net about these guys prior to my purchase, but guess my oversight, well actually not an oversight as I didn’t know at that time that they operated under a pseudonym! 🤦‍♀️ So I searched for Blaux air coolers and came up with their static advert sites... if only there was a way to connect these reviews of buyers beware to that product name, that would be best for future potential buyers to become aware of what they are getting into

Playbeatz headphones

I bought these using my Canadian Visa card on May 5, 2020. (Paypal: *SCEL06 PLAYBEAT)
I never received them and would like a refund in the amount of $73.31 Canadian dollars on my VISA credit card.
I have notified Paypal and VISA. This is an unacceptable time for delivery and very poor service.
Please cancel this order and reimburse me.
Please respond asap. Sharon Lapkin

Blaux air conditions (2) blaux air curtain

I placed an order on June 18, 2020 for 2 Blaux AC $189.99 order # [protected] and 1 Blaux Air Curtain $14.99 order # [protected]. After 2 weeks called CS spoke to Eric which sent an email to me that order would take 30 days. I requested a refund and cancel order no reply. Then spoke to Layla in email and still no reply to get confirmation. On July 7, 2020 called [protected] on website and spoke to Nishann and advised me that a confirmation email for refund for full credit would be approved in 15 minutes. Received email from Darnell to refund in 30 days. Replied NO want 5 days.

CA Red Hot Jul 14, 2020

I have no idea how you got through Carolyn, but you got further than I did. I just received an email that I have order coming in tomorrow from UPS from a company called Swan Packaging and no outstanding orders so am guessing its the portable units which I ordered on June 6th and tried to cancel several times but did not get through to anyone ever, via email or on the phone.

Im NotRobot Jul 14, 2020

@CA Red Hot You should still take this up with PayPal, especially since we are seeing complaints dating back to 2018 about these guys

Thermometers & other

There are @ 2. Other charges too that were I think 7 & 14
- negative $62.99
Loading transaction details for

- negative $144.94

• Updated by Carol Juul · Jul 13, 2020

I received thermometers but they don’t work & then charged over 200 I guess for charges to keep them reserved? If you need any more info email me

Never received blaux air conditioner and filters

I ordered back in June and PayPal was charged for the products but I never received anything and it's now July 13th I am very disappointed with this company and have entered a complaint with PayPal to have the charges reversed and looked into. I think this is a scam and want it resolved with my money being returned to my PayPal acct. I will never order from this company or your ads again. Darlene

Never received blaux air conditioner and filters

tv buddy and antennae

I purchased 3 tv buddy and 1 antenae. They do not work. I was told they are refundable, they (the company) do not answer support lines. I called multiple times and each time was disconnected I had to open a dispute with paypal but am now expected to pay return shipping to china.
This seems a bit much when the order came from new jersey
I do not understand the reasoning behind this. The cost for the return will be almost the cost of the purchase

Neck massager

Strong Current Enterprises Ordered off of EBay May 20, 2020. $78.99 have not received as of July 11, 2020...

Oshen smartwatch

On June 18, 2020 I bought a Smartwatch on-line from this company and was charged $58.94 on my CreditOne Bank credit card.
I have received absolutely nothing.
The transaction number is 2TD358457G464034F.
I request a refund of $58.94. This company needs to be shut-down.

Raymond R Dubois

Air condition units

I ordered 3 Blaux portable a/c unites strong current enterprises ltd get paid from my paypal ac. I have not...

Blaux wearable air conditioning units

I ordered and paid through PayPal for 2 of the wearable air conditioner units back on June 7, 2020. No further communication from Blaux. I sent a chat to their customer service back on June 17 asking for update, no response. Tried calling their number, and of course only a recording to email or send chat. Sent a chat today, 7/9/20, asking for update on my order, no response.
Order number is: [protected].
I would like a full refund since they don't appear to have any product.
Attached is copy of the Paypal transaction.
This company appears to be a SCAM.

Blaux wearable air conditioning units

• Va
    Vadim Tsodikovich Jul 11, 2020

Item has not been shipped for a month. They refused to cancel the order and issue a refund. This company is a complete SCAM!

Blaux portable a/c unit

$98.00 portale Blaux air conditioner paid but never received this company is a scam and I demand a refund!...

Neck vibrator

The idea is great but this keeps zapping me no matter how I place it. Yes I put water on them. I followed the directions to a tee. Would appreciate a return label. I do need to return, just not working like it should. I wish this would work for me but I can't handle the zapping of it. I have shopped from some of your other sites and things were fine but this is a lot of money for something that just doesn't work. I am asking for a refund. If not I will have to file a dispute through PayPal.
[protected]@comcast. Net
[protected]
Order: ID7X051001M79221932

Blaux air conditioner

On 06/15/2020 I ordered 2 of the Blaux air conditioner units plus added a lifetime warranty and paid through Paypal.
I have never received any confirmation or any communication at all from Strong Current Enterprises.
Paypal transaction for the $18.00 warranty is
3CK41373CS0025319
Paypal transaction for the Blaux air conditioner units ( $148.93) is
2JE69068GY211611A
I want either the 2 units or my money back.

S. Hutchison
[protected]@hotmail.com

Mario Quan Jul 12, 2020

I ordered two blaux a/c portable but I don’t receive anything, I paid by PayPal, I want my money back. I wasn’t received any confirmation number or id order.

Oshenwatch

I ordered an OSHENWATCH on 14th May, and it has never been received. I requested a refund through my PayPal...