Ster-Kinekor — service
Very poor service at Somerset mall.
We were here to see Pets, scheduled for 14:14, up to 14:30 no move nor was their anyone to inform us about the delay, only after calling customer service did we get someone who told us the move will screen in 5 mins, this passed till the second employee arrived and told us he's addressing the problem.The movie screened at nearly 15h:00..Dissapointing, the reason why cinemas are no longer supported.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - service