Starz Entertainmentinadequate closed captions for white princess tv series

S

I receive starz thru my optimum service and have never had to complain. This is a first and I hope you will correct this problem.

I enjoy costume drama and rely on "closed captioning". I viewed the first episode of the white princess and found the lack of closed captioning of dialogue infuriating. Why can other tv programs do so much better in offering this service? Please correct this service and i, and my friends can enjoy your programs.

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Mi
    Mike Belyea May 01, 2017

Would also have to agree. This needs to be fixed immediately. I've also notice the same poor CC service on Starz show American God's

• Rj
    RJepson Apr 17, 2017

I agree!!! Fix the closed caption!!

• Ne
    Nelson Bowers Apr 17, 2017

"I viewed the first episode of THE WHITE PRINCESS and found the lack of closed captioning of dialogue infuriating." ... AND WHAT LITTLE DOES SHOW UP, CLOSES BEFORE YOU CAN READ IT!

• Ne