Starz Entertainment 855-247-9175 CO 3297069I am being billed, recurrently, to my credit card, and I have never signed up for starz or any other similar service. this is fraud.

T Sep 27, 2018 Review updated:

I have submitted a complaint through my credit card, i'd sent a complaint and expectation of immediate credits and to cease the fraudulent billing, I received an e-mail message from starz asking for additional information (some of which I had provided in the initial complaint), I reply with the information they requested - those that I had not already provided. Now I have a vm message from starz asking to ask some more questions. I am forwarding this fraudulent activity to the state attorney general, consumer fraud division, today, for obvious reasons.
The number listed in the e-mail from them to me for "customer care" (I am not their customer, and this is not care)
Is 1-855-247-9175 and
The telephone number that they called me from today is 617-532-6100 in massachusetts.
On-line, the number is
Phone:
720-852-7700
Fax:
720-852-8555

• Tj
    T. Johnson Apr 06, 2020

My complaint has been received and routed to the following BBB:

BBB Serving Denver/Boulder (Denver, CO) 3801 East Florida Avenue #350 Denver, CO 80210 Phone: (303)758-2100 Fax: (303)758-8321 Email: [email protected] Web: www.denver.bbb.org