Starbucks — overall sanitary conditions from entrance, sitting areas, and bathrooms, etc.
On July 11, 2019 I was meeting with a client meeting at the Starbucks located at 11 E Central Street in Worcester, MA
To my unfortunate surprise the conditions of this Starbucks was beyond gross in all areas noted above. The caked on dust on the perimeters of the chairs, on the wall art, and countless dirty tables was beyond acceptable. It was not busy and staff must do a better job to address these gross conditions.
I went into the bathroom, there was no "slippery when wet" sign anywhere to be seen although the floor had puddles of water, the urine stains were running down the toilet and surrounding the bottom around the floor. So gross!!
I have come across various acquaintances that will not go to this Starbucks due to it's gross conditions and they are not exaggerating. I ordered an oatmeal, Danish and coffee and lost my appetite when I saw a fly inside the Danish case flying around from Danish to Danish. I felt like calling our local code department as this warranted a call from a concerned consumer.
I am a long time Starbucks customer and usually enjoy the food there, I have also invested quite a bit over the years and now am grossed out! It is important to me I share my unfortunate experience. I have attached some photos for your review. Please address this situation with urgency.
Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045