Star Tribune Media CompanySunday paper delivery or lack there of...

C

On October 10th, 2015 I signed up online for a Sunday paper trial. I waited 3 weeks and did not receive a paper so I called and complained. They assured me that I should have received a paper the first Sunday after I subscribed, that they would put a credit on my account and that I would get a paper the next Sunday. I still did not receive a paper. I was very upset, so I called and canceled and asked for a full refund since I had not received a single paper. They agreed. It is now 5 business days later and I called to ask why my money had not been refunded to my card. They assured me that I would see my refund within 3 days. I said thank you and he said "bye". Right before I hung up, he again said "bye" in a very rude tone. So not only did I not receive my paper after well over a month but then I get attitude because of their mistake?? Absolutely ridiculous! I would say check out the Pioneer Press, however, I signed up for that the same day as the Star Tribune and have not received a single paper from them either. Both companies had no problem taking my money!

• Ro
    Robert Gadbois May 10, 2018

For the past four Sundays my newspaper was not delivered by the carrier. This includes non delivery of the TV Guide which I pay extra for.
    I called your newspaper multiple times during this period with no resolve to my problem. My last call to you was on Tuesday May 8th.
    Your representative asked me to explain my problem which I proceeded to do,
    at which time she started to interrupt me. I admit That I raised my voice which like her interruption was not the thing to do. After the cool down, she told me that the Area Manager would call me on the telephone. Again, that was last Tuesday. He has not called.
    I want my Sunday delivery to be restored. I must add that my weekday delivery and your carrier could not be better. I don't care what the problem is but I want this problem to be resolved. Please reply to me with the solution. My name is Robert Gadbois 3606 118th Ave. NW Coon Rapids, MN 55433 Tel. [protected] My E-Mail address is [email protected]