Menu
StandUp Wireless Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

StandUp Wireless
reviews & complaints

www.standupwireless.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 12 Reviews

StandUp Wireless Complaints Summary

7 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from StandUp Wireless. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for StandUp Wireless has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of StandUp Wireless. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

StandUp Wireless reviews & complaints 12

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest StandUp Wireless reviews & complaints

5:58 pm EDT

StandUp Wireless Standup wireless

Got a brand new phone yesterday and it worked fine all day plugged it in and went to bed got up once during the night checked the time on the phone it worked

Woke up a couple of hours later and the phone won't come on at all

I called customer service and was told I would have to send my phone in to their warehouse at my expense

I've had the phone less than 24 hours and through no fault of my own it's already non functional

Desired outcome: I would like the phone replaced with one that functions and I would like that immediately

View 0 more photos
Update by anthony trent
Sep 25, 2023 6:35 pm EDT

Unfortunately it doesn't won't come on at all it was fine in the wee hours when I got up to go to the bathroom then a few hours later the phone won't even come on I've had this piece of junk for less than 24 hours haven't dropped it or otherwise abused it

It simply ceased to function I called customer support and they want me to send them the phone at my expense

Hello I'm a senior who's just had a heart attack I can't afford to ship this junk back to them

Bottom line I should never have left assurance wireless

6:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

StandUp Wireless Warning! Tablets are not Google Play Protect Certified!

WARNING! TABLETS ARE NOT GOOGLE PLAY PROTECT CERTIFIED! CERTIFIED!Devices that aren't Play Protect certified may not be secure. Devices that aren't Play Protect certified may not get Android system updates or app updates. Google apps on devices that aren't Play Protect certified aren't licensed and may not be real Google apps! Honestly, I'm coming to the conclusion that these tablets may actually be stolen! And even if they aren't there is definitely something fishy going on or they would be certified, no problem! Obviously! I have tried several times to do what Google says to do and request the play protect certified device that the ACP program paid for only to be hung up on! Can I not receive what you were paid for please standup wireless? This is not how to practice good business! Also, they do not provide any replacement devices at all! You can only receive one, ever! When other providers such as Assurance Wireless do without any issues.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
StandUp Wireless replied to this review.

StandUp Wireless When standup was cintex, it was a great company

When standup was cintex, it was a great company. Standup is one step above having no phone. Constantly dropping calls, of freezing. Ads interfere with phone calls. No matter how many times u delete the intrusive apps, they just keep coming back, Hard to not only connect a call, but to maintain call. Instead of having replacement batteries, u have to buy whole new phone. Was on phone with my doc, for telephone doc visit, an app called red box, interrupted the call, playing this loud music. I have deleted this app more time than i can remember. Phone gets too hot. Am senior, on fixed income, so i appreciate the phone, but just because it is free doesn't mean it has to offer so bad service

Hide full review

Is StandUp Wireless legit?

Our verdict: StandUp Wireless has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores StandUp Wireless's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of StandUp Wireless can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

StandUp Wireless earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: StandUp Wireless achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for StandUp Wireless. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 70% of 10 negative reviews, StandUp Wireless is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

The age of StandUp Wireless's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Standupwireless.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows StandUp Wireless website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Standupwireless.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up StandUp Wireless and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Standupwireless.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Standupwireless.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from StandUp Wireless.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• StandUp Wireless protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to StandUp Wireless. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

StandUp Wireless I have been trying to apply for a lifeline phone since March 14, 2022

I have been trying to apply for a lifeline phone since March 14, 2022. I've sent in everything they've asked for and now they're telling me to reapply. But when I try to reapply the website says I'm no longer eligible for the program because of my prior application. On chat, they're telling me to apply by eMail. I have no faith that this will do anything. They have all my information. I would like them to live up to the terms of our initial contract. Send me the free phone and activate my lifeline service.

Read full review of StandUp Wireless and 3 comments
3 comments
B. Ruecker
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I signed up for a free phone and a $10.01 TABLET.I RECEIVED THE FREE PHONE AND I ASKED ABOUT THE $10.01 TABLET.A REP. *** ME HOW TO FILL OUT THE APP.I DID AND IT SAID I WAS APPROVED FOR THE TABLET FOR $10.01.I WAS GUIDED ON HOW TO PURCHASE THE $10,01 TABLET.I CLICKED ON THE PURCHASE PAGE AND IT TRIED TO CHARGE ME $110 FOR THE TABLET.THERE WAS NO $10.01 TABLET AT ALL.I CHATTED WITH SOMEONE AND THEY WERE NO HELP.I FEEL THIS COMPANY IS TRYINH TO RIP POOR CITIZENS OFF.I STILL WENT THROUGH A LOT TO APPLY FOR THIS TABLET.I STILL WANT MY $10.01 TABLET ASAP!

U
U
U. Johnson

arnicholas513
Cincinnati, US
Jun 30, 2023 4:03 pm EDT
Replying to comment of U. Johnson

See if you can call the a.c.p helpline for whatever state your in tell them your trying to switch to a new carrier they could at least tell you where you've had an application to and just call whoever that is and tell them you want to cancel any service or account which will then allow you to apply to any service you want since that information will be deleted and you'll be eligible again

StandUp Wireless I signed up for a free phone and a $10.01 TABLET

Read full review of StandUp Wireless and 1 comment
1 comment
Laydey Land
, US
Aug 27, 2023 6:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You are lucky you didn't actually buy it. We can only receive a tablet once in a life time and I purchased mine through them to find out that the tablet they sent me wasn't Google Play Protect Certified! That means google won't interact with it warn that any apps on it may not be the real apps they are representing! That it may not be able to update because of the lack of play store and a lot more! I believe the damned things are stolen honestly! Oh yeah. They've hung up on me, when I attempt to have them address this issue... 🤬

G
StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless Entered by ComplaintsBoard.com Staff - ljConsumer ordered a StandUp Wireless replacement cell phone on 7/2

Entered by Complaintsboard.com Staff - ljConsumer ordered a StandUp Wireless replacement cell phone on 7/2. He had lost his phone. Consumer paid $21.59 with his debit card. He placed the order by phone. When the consumer received the phone it did not have a sim card in the box. Contacted the company and was sent a sim card. When he placed the sim card into the phone it did not work. On X-XX-XX the consumer returned the phone and sim card with a mailing cost of $8.85. He has not received the replacement cell phone and sim card. Unable to receive assistance when he calls.

N
StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless On January 18th, spoke with customer service to see if I could order battery for old Vortex MUV phone that I use for offline purposes

On January 18th, spoke with customer service to see if I could order battery for old Vortex MUV phone that I use for offline purposes. Made it clear that phone was Vortex MUV. Charged *** to my credit card. Battery came on January 22, but was for Vortex Beat 8. When I spoke with customer service, on January 24th, she informed me that Standup did not carry battery for Vortex MUV. She stated that I could send the battery back ( paying out of my own pocket.) She refused my request for them to send me a return label, stating she would put in request, but couldn't guarantee a refund for shipping. Why should I have to pay to return the battery, when Standup knowingly did not carry the battery I needed. I want a return label to be sent, via mail, and *** to be credited to my credit card

G
StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless They sent me a broken phone!

They sent me a broken phone! Of course that's only one of many problems I've already had within less than a month of signing up with this company but it is the most basic! I have lost most of my business contacts because I was promised a working cell phone and 3 weeks later I still do not have one. And now the best they can do is tell me to mail it in at my cost after I already downloaded all my apps and stuff that I now have to take off, to have the phone inspected for warranty. I paid for the phone and now I just want a return of my money and the freedom to find another provider because apparently standup does not have the skills to fix it after hours of online chat and multiple failed SIM cards. The phone is broken! There is something rattling around inside and it straight up does not work! Even filling out this form required a phone number which I do not have access to! I need my life back please

StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless Last summer I received a free life line tablet from Stand Up Wireless

Last summer I received a free life line tablet from Stand Up Wireless. I subsequently lost the tablet. Stand Up Wireless wanted me to pay $129.00 to replace the tablet. I asked Stand Up Wireless to deactivate the tablet so that I can get another free life line phone or tablet from another company. Simply put, Stand Up Wireless is refusing to deactivate the tablet and that is causing me hardship, because I cannot get another free life line phone until Stand Up deactivates the tablet. I feel that Stand Up Wireless is refusing to deactivate the tablet to retaliate against me for wanting to use another free life line telephone provider. In addition, I also feel as if Stand Up Wireless is refusing to deactivate the tablet to "extort" me into paying them $129.00 for a replacement tablet. The Stand Up Wireless information that I have is Stand Up Wireless, ***. Telephone number is ***. I simply want Stand Up Wireless to deactivate the tablet so that I can take care of my daily basic needs. Your time and attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

O
StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless I signed up for Lifeline with Standup Wireless in mid-September

I signed up for Lifeline with Standup Wireless in mid-September . The charger wasn't the right one for the *** was clearly defective. Battery drained uncontrollably, & wouldn't recharge. One of their customer service reps said there was a *** warranty, they'd replace *** could get a postpaid mailer. However, when phone quit entirely, another rep actually laughed at me, said they don't replace anything, I'd need to pay packing/shipping myself, & all they'd do is 'repair' the battery. Phone continues to shut itself off without reason/warning, is often off extended periods of time without my knowledge til I try to use it. It also drops calls for no reason. As the purpose of Lifeline is to have phone that's in working *** approached them long before warranty expired, I believe they should stand behind their products AND make customer safety (Lifeline) a priority by sending me a replacement phone that works; and if they want this one back, include a postpaid mailer, as I have no $ for packing/shipping, and I shouldn't need to be without a phone entirely by returning this one and waiting for a new one. Simply telling me they'd repair a battery is unacceptable.

T
StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless For over four months now, I have been trying to resolve an issue regarding an order for a phone line with Stand Up Wireless

For over four months now, I have been trying to resolve an issue regarding an order for a phone line with Stand Up Wireless. I was sold a tablet instead of a phone. I am 91 years old and prefer to use a phone for mobility issues. Me and my granddaughter have been calling since October in hopes of a helpful resolution. Each time we call we get different response. There was a name spelling error that I reported and it took them almost a month to remove the application. While I understand that there are protocols in place and procedures to follow, what I cannot accept nor tolerate is the lack of accountability, support and solutions provided from Stand Up Wireless.I was told in January and February that they would send an application via email to avoid the hassle and the error messages and successfully submit the application, only to find out today, March 4th, *** dictating it and entering it into their system numerous time.I was advised to complete another application after I was told that the service was expired due to inactivity - under their instruction, we submitted an application, several only to come back to another "serious issue" that they cannot resolve. The call center representatives provide little to no help due to their lack of access to the information and tools necessary to resolve the matter. Then, the representative insinuated that we were asking for a free phone, attempting to present this as the issue, when in fact, all I want is to submit the application and have a normal phone service like a normal person. I am unable to understand what the issue is because each time I call they give me a different answer and after *** minutes on a call we never seems to find a resolution nor do they offer to help. I want this looked into as I feel taken advantage of and I just need to make sure that my information is not being misused. I am attaching images of the emails they sent me.

K
StandUp Wireless has left an official reply on this complaint.

StandUp Wireless I have ported a number *** to stand up wireless when I started with them back in August I had had that number for some time

I have ported a number *** to stand up wireless when I started with them back in August I had had that number for some time since then I been paying $10 a month to keep it active to Port it to another company it's been like 5 days and stand up wireless has not responded to the company's request to Port the number not only that but I've never had a voicemail with stand-up prepaid they are a c*** company you can't understand any of the representatives and they literally will tell you sorry but there's nothing I can do for you which is totally unacceptable After I file this Complaintsboard.com complaint I'm going to the *** public utilities commission and the *** Federal trade commission and file a complaint against them. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT LEGAL WHEN I PAY FOR REGULAR SERVICE TO DENY ME MY PHONE NUMBER BACK BUT THEY DO NOT CARE THEY WILL TELL YOU NO WELL I AM GOING TO FILE EVERY EVERYWHERE I CAN THEY NEED TO BE REVAMPED OR OUT OF BUSINESS AGAIN HOW THEY HAVE AN A+ ON complaintsboard.com THAT'S HOW I WENT TO THEM CUZ I'VE BEEN CHECKING ALL THE COMPANIES BUT OBVIOUSLY complaintsboard.com DOESN'T CARE EITHER. as well I've been paying $10 a month it's not a lifeline it's a regular service so that I can get my number back and now that I've gotten with another company there haven't responded to that company and the company that I want to have reported to told me that they've done their part that I need to call stand up which I'm just sick to my stomach about because these are the worst customer Representatives I don't know how they have an A+ on complaintsboard.com I sure have like to know why and upload all the emails that I've sent to them it doesn't matter they offer the email address as a way to contact them but they will never respond never they tell you to call them then when you call them you get the same run around it's just total garbage and I'm going to go to every state local federal government agency I can and file a complaint against them

Read full review of StandUp Wireless and 2 comments

2 comments
Cell phone
Henderson, US
Nov 04, 2023 10:25 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had to call stand up office four times and I got different stories of how to do anything I'm on lifeline I'm trying to get they told me I could sign up for ACP and get a free phone I've been trying to do that and they cannot help me do it right so will you please tell me how I can get on ACP and I can get me a free phone I'm on lifeline now

Cell phone
Henderson, US
Oct 27, 2023 4:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you cannot help me I want you to turn the phone off

StandUp Wireless Customer Reviews Overview

StandUp Wireless is a mobile wireless service provider that has been gaining popularity in recent years. The carrier offers affordable plans that include voice, text, and data. StandUp Wireless operates on AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks, providing reliable coverage across the United States.

According to customer reviews, StandUp Wireless is an excellent option for those who don't want to spend a lot of money on their wireless service. Users appreciate the straightforward pricing and the flexibility of the plans, which allow them to choose what they need without having to pay for unnecessary features. Additionally, StandUp Wireless offers a wide range of compatible devices, so customers can easily bring their own phone or choose from the carrier's selection.

Several positive reviews mention the great customer service provided by StandUp Wireless representatives. Customers particularly appreciate the prompt and helpful responses to their inquiries and issues. Moreover, StandUp Wireless has a user-friendly website and app that make it easy to manage your account, pay your bill, and check your usage.

Overall, StandUp Wireless is a good choice for people who are looking for affordable wireless plans without sacrificing quality or coverage. The carrier delivers on its promises of reliable service and excellent customer support. With its various plan options and device compatibility, StandUp Wireless provides a flexible solution for people with different needs and budgets.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

StandUp Wireless contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with StandUp Wireless?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with StandUp Wireless Customer Service. Initial StandUp Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for StandUp Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about StandUp Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with StandUp Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.