Menu
Gen Mobile Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Gen Mobile
reviews & complaints

www.genmobile.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Gen Mobile Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Gen Mobile at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Gen Mobile has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gen Mobile. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Gen Mobile reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Gen Mobile reviews & complaints

B
12:45 am EST

Gen Mobile Gen mobile 5g samsung a03s

Rep agreed to sell me to 63GB 5G Samsung A03s phone. Promised phone would switch from 3G LTE to 4G in 1-2 after purchase. This never happened, then it also turns out the phone was a 32GB model. Then it turns out the data just completely shuts off after four days of use. Called company as they say you have a money back guaranteed (which may only be for seven days). Phone rep says return policy only applies to phones purchased directly off their website. Dispute transaction with phone company, Gen Mobile responds two months later somehow saying I agreed to pay a silly amount of money for a phone with half the storage I was promised that doesn't even have working Internet after four days.

Claimed loss: $72

Desired outcome: Willing to send back phone, box, and everything given by Gen Mobile representative for return of $72 purchase.

J
3:03 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gen Mobile phone activation without my being present

I had a phone activated on Thursday 11/9 and I was not present. It is Monday 11/13 and the representative, Cesar Saenz is not answering his phone. He said my "new" phone would be dropped off last week Friday and I am still waiting. ALL my data, phone numbers, contacts, etc is on the new phone. the phone I have is deactivated as soon as they activated the "new phone"

Submitted for Saint Butler by Peer Advocate Joanne Gamble

Desired outcome: I want my phone!!

A
11:19 pm EDT

Gen Mobile Scamming agent

Agent named Tanya signed me up and told me I was approved but that I need to pay $80 for a phone and if I wanted the tablet I had to pay an additional $50. I asked her if I could come back to get it once I had the money she said no only approved for 24 hrs. When I returned at a later date I seen other phone tables so I went to stand up and the agent was so nice she gave me a free phone but told me I wasn't approved for tablet. The girl from Gen mobile stole my tablet and also sold the phone she signed me up under

Claimed loss: Lost my option to receive a tablet

Desired outcome: Gen mobile agent needs to be fired

Is Gen Mobile legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Gen Mobile is mostly legit with an 78% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Gen Mobile, reviewing user feedback and how Gen Mobile addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Gen Mobile. Trust, but verify.

Gen Mobile earns 78% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Gen Mobile evaluated with 78% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Gen Mobile. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Gen Mobile has registered the domain name for genmobile.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Genmobile.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Gen Mobile website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Genmobile.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Gen Mobile, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Genmobile.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Gen Mobile protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Gen Mobile. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
D
5:38 pm EDT

Gen Mobile Wireless phone service

On May 16th 2023 of this year me and my fiance stopped at the dollar store up and Upper Darby we ran into two people selling phone services Gen mobile we proceeded to pay $90 for two devices that's $90 each a total of $180 we were supposed to get two phones two tablets gen mobile windup only giving us half of what we paid for and he said the guy standing outside name Jesse he would get the stuff to us in a day or two he gave us a phone number and we called him directly no answer text him no answer text him again no answer call again no answer so I called the company talk to someone with the company and they told me they can't refund my money and there's nothing they can do about it I am out of $90 it may not seem like much to you but to a guy like me who is getting subsidy income that hurts my pocket so bad. If you get from gen mobile be sure that it's a person you can trust. And a company that you can trust you should not hire people that you don't know their background or what they do if they hurt us like we got robbed by them what can we do we can't even go to the cops because 💎 mobile has no info on these people at least they say that. I talked to an attorney and the attorney stated that the guy had to fill out paperwork and that's how they'll get the information.

Desired outcome: I would like to have my devices even though the service drops and sounds muffled it does not sound clear at all I would still like to have the device I paid for. I could be emailed that [protected]@yahoo.com

Read full review of Gen Mobile and 2 comments
2 comments
K
K
krazykatt71
San Antonio, US
Oct 22, 2023 7:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

[protected] is the representative number 10/13/2023 right now gen Mobile representative

L
L
Laketra Hoskins
, US
Sep 30, 2023 5:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Some one is commenting fraud with an account in my name and would like for the account to be closed please don’t have the product never received it! Please close out the account !

Gen Mobile Customer Reviews Overview

Gen Mobile is an affordable mobile service provider that offers high-quality data, text, and voice plans. Their rates are highly competitive, and you can activate your device from the comfort of your home. The company has gained a reputation for offering low priced plans, which makes it an attractive option for budget-conscious individuals and families. Their customers have praised the carrier for its customer service, and they have a user-friendly website that makes it easy to manage your account. They have a variety of options, including pre-paid plans that allow you to avoid credit checks and long-term contracts. Prospective users can choose from an array of plans, including unlimited talk and text, affordable international calling, and high-speed 4G LTE data. In summary, if you're looking for an affordable and reliable mobile service provider, Gen Mobile can be an excellent choice for you.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Gen Mobile contacts

Phone number

+1 (833) 528-1380

Website

www.genmobile.com

Most discussed Gen Mobile complaints

Wireless phone service
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Gen Mobile?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gen Mobile Customer Service. Initial Gen Mobile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gen Mobile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gen Mobile. Discuss the issues you have had with Gen Mobile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.