StackSocial.com — defective items
I ordered 3 items from the website www.stacksocial.com, but I had only negative attitude and reviews about this company. I received 2 items after a month, and all things were damaged. I tried to return them, but the seller refused, because they didn’t take orders back. It was their policy. Also the 3rd items weren’t delivered at all, but the seller tried to persuade me that I received it. Total rip off. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.
Steven Destler DDS's Response · Dec 19, 2017
I just sent in the complaint. There hasn't been time for a new one. Unless you would just enjoy me whinning and whinning. I think not!
Thanks for your consideration.
Virginia vera's Response · Dec 07, 2018
Cancel order #[protected]
NonePlease's Response · Mar 29, 2019
Trying to reach you is very difficult. Would like to have this resolved
More StackSocial.com Complaints & Reviews
- StackSocial - vpn purchase 
- StackSocial - cannot return item for refund
- StackSocial - refusal to acknowledge or reciprocate refund request
- [Resolved] StackSocial - tigervpnlife. lifetime subscription order no. 2855795 
- StackSocial - do not buy anything from them! 
- StackSocial - password boss premium
- StackSocial - defective item
- StackSocial - private internet access vpn: 5-year subscription 
- StackSocial - electron flow mfi certified charging cables red & blue
- StackSocial.com - order # 99988253