StackSocial — refusal to acknowledge or reciprocate refund request
On November 30th, I clicked on an ad for 85% off StackSocial online courses. Upon purchasing the course I did NOT receive the 85% off. Automatically my credit card was charged $199 for a Python course (Python 2 & 3).
I could NOT find anything on their site to contact them, i.e. phone number or e-mail. I left a message on their help. They didn't get back to me until a few days later. Although I gave them the order number they lied and said they have NO record of purchase.
After I immediately replied to them, they did not get back to me until a few more days. I responded another time immediately and even attached a screenshot of the purchase acknowledgment e-mail. That was almost a week ago.
I want my full refund of $199. StackSocial is a very bad business. They have virtually NO customer service. I am advising everyone to NOT get hooked in by them.
More StackSocial Complaints & Reviews
- StackSocial.com - defective items 
- StackSocial - vpn purchase 
- StackSocial - cannot return item for refund
- [Resolved] StackSocial - tigervpnlife. lifetime subscription order no. 2855795 
- StackSocial - do not buy anything from them! 
- StackSocial - password boss premium
- StackSocial - defective item
- StackSocial - private internet access vpn: 5-year subscription 
- StackSocial - electron flow mfi certified charging cables red & blue
- StackSocial.com - order # 99988253