[Resolved] Spur Corporation — service
I went to Spur in Southgate Mall on Wednesday at 21:45 wanting to place a take away order as the restaurant closes at 22:00.
At no point did the cashier ask how long we were willing to wait, she took the order, i paid and then only she announced that it would take around 15 mins for the order, far too long for me to wait.
I requested that she cancel the order and refund the monies, which she refused to do, saying that the system doesnt allow a card refund. I have been working in retail, I know very well that all payments can be refunded. If a small random take away can do a refund on card, how can an entire franchise business not.
I found her attitude and lack of willingness to assist very off putting
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Spur Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Spur Steak Ranches - I will never in my life again waste my money at a spur
- Spur Steak Ranches - this is the worst manager we have ever encountered at a spur in many years
- Spur Steak Ranches - waitress made us constantly feel as if we shouldn't ask her for a thing and that we owed her something
- Spur Steak Ranches - service that left a lot to be desired
- Spur Steak Ranches - their food made us sick as dogs
- Spur Corporation - appalling customer service
- Spur Corporation - meal
- Spur Corporation - food we received from spur in plumstead, cape town
- Spur Corporation - bad service
- Spur Corporation - spur cape gate serves sour food with plastic and hair