[Resolved] Spur Corporationservice

C Aug 02, 2019

I went to Spur in Southgate Mall on Wednesday at 21:45 wanting to place a take away order as the restaurant closes at 22:00.
At no point did the cashier ask how long we were willing to wait, she took the order, i paid and then only she announced that it would take around 15 mins for the order, far too long for me to wait.
I requested that she cancel the order and refund the monies, which she refused to do, saying that the system doesnt allow a card refund. I have been working in retail, I know very well that all payments can be refunded. If a small random take away can do a refund on card, how can an entire franchise business not.
I found her attitude and lack of willingness to assist very off putting

Regards,
Cindy

• Spur Corporation's response · Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience about your visit to Falcon Arrow Spur. We would like to share your concerns with the owner/operator so that it can be addressed internally. Please could you make contact with us on 086 000 7787 or email us on [email protected] - we will investigate with the owner/operator of this restaurant and provide you with feedback as quickly as possible.

Kind regards